Annabaition Earth (6/6)

Violet's POV
When we saw other people come in, they were Hiro's sisters. We watched Fiona looking at Earth.
"Fiona please don't destroy the earth, our planet has so many things you can't destroy!" Punzie says.
"Eliminate them all." Fiona says.
"You can destroy us that's fine. But I'll ask you this one time before I take this whole ship down...Let the earth survive or be destroyed." Anna says.
"Empty threats are weak to us."
Anna grabbed a gun and shot the glass. The ogres were sucked in.
"That portal! It's our way back!" Anna says. She, Elsa, Merida, Punzie and I went to the portal.
"Baymax!" I looked back and saw him in trouble. I went back and I helped Baymax get up. Baymax was grabbed by a ogre and Hiro grabbed his hand. He pulled Baymax but the ogre scratched his face and Hiro lost his grip on Baymax. We watched as they flew out the hole.
"BAYMAX!" Hiro screamed. Fiona runs at us and kicked us back in the portal. The portal closes. Hiro goes on his knees and cries. The others went over and gasped. Hiro looks at his sisters.
"Guys he's-" We gave him a group hug and we saw the others battling the ogres.
"We need to stop them quickly!" I said. Everyone agrees and we fight the ogres. We heard a scream of pain from Ariel and saw her stabbed by Ursela.
"NO!" The sisters said rushing to their mother. Lilo lets out a powerful scream and knocked out Ursela.
The black hole generator begins to go up.
"Ursela what have you done?!" Hans says.
"Ariel Triton is finished. The earth can be destroyed for all I care. I have finally won!" Ursela says. We went to Ariel's dead body and Merida cried. We watched as many of our friends are sucked in.