The pig and the rhino (2/3)

Anna's POV
While we were walking in, we saw the lanterns everywhere.
"Wow, they're all so pretty." Merida says.
"Yeah. Let's keep going." I said.
"Anna, I need to ask you about Karai's mutation." Hiro says.
"Not a good time."
"He's fine, Merida."
"Shredder said it was your fault, I know that's not true, what really happened?" I stopped walking and looked down.
"I missed a shot of my magic. I was trying to aim for Shredder but it hit the chain that Karai was on, when it hit......she fell in. But it wasn't really me. It was a different me."
"Anna, I'm so sorry about that."
"It's ok, now we can still fix this."
We stopped at the end of the trial. "No sign of her, hope the others are having better luck." We heard something crash, we turned back and Melody runs.
"I think that was her." We chased her down to a fun house, it was completely a trash. We went in, "Well, this isn't even a fun house." Merida says. Hiro screamed, causing us to scream. I tested the floor.
"It's just a platform." The floor moved and I screamed. Merida screamed when the floor moved from her. I spotted Melody in the hallway of mirrors. She tried to get away, we chased her out and caught up with her. "Melody, we don't want to hurt you, don't you remember us?" Melody gets on Merida and I say "Melody, it's us, it's me Anna! Try to remember, focus!"
"Anna?"
"We want to help you Melody. Can you transform back." Before she could answer, a car crashes in and Melody hides. Gothel came out of the car and The Evil Queen puts Elsa, Stitch, and Morph in the car.
"Alright flowers, we have the rest of your friends so you'd have to give up." Gothel says.
"Forget it, we don't trust you." Merida shouts.
"You have no choice, I'll poison them with my apples." I came up with an idea. Merida would distract them, Hiro and I will free the others.
"Aha!" Gothel caught us. "You think you could get pass Mother Gothel? I'm a Mother to everyone." Merida punched her in the face and we both hid. I could hear the rest,
"No one can face MG and EQ."
"I'm not going to be called MG! That is the dumbest name ever!"
"She's got the retro mutagen!"
"Retro mutagen? I wonder what it'll do to a fire power girl."
"Don't do it MG!"
"Stop calling me that name! Time for the next mutation Super."

TMNT and Disney crossover (book 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara