Battle for New York (1/6)

Merida's POV
I woke up to hear someone talking. I moved Donnie, and he doesn't wake up. I got a water bottle and poured it on him.
"Ah! Ok! Ok! I'm up!" He quietly whispered. We went in the lab and saw Mikey saying
"We should add this to Donnie's retro-mutagen."
"Mikey! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SHELL?!" Donnie yelled
"Bosh tosh! My good man."
"I'VE BEEN WORKING THAT RETRO MUTAGEN FOR MONTHS! If you ruin it I SWEAR I'll!"
"Hold on dude, I got this."
"Mikey no!" I tried to stop him but a drop went in. Nothing happens but it started to fizzle up.
"It's gonna explode!" I closed my eyes and it was a close call, Nothing happens. Donnie starts tackling on Mikey and Punzie wraps them both with her hair. Splinter comes in with her.
"What's going on in here?" She asks.
"Since when did retro mutagen start doing that?" April says looking at the orange ooze.
-------------------------------------------
Donnie and Punzie carefully studied the ooze.
"Wow! It's bonding rate is incredible! Ok, one small drop, and I'll be able to form a vile of mutagen into retro mutagen! Mikey your amazing!" Donnie says.
"I know."
"Did we step into some kind of alternate dimension here?" I asked.
"Ok, what chemicals did you use to create the bondings?" Punzie asked.
"Umm I think I added a bunch of stuff like Uranate, Analytic, Moronic acid and garlic cappuccino pizza?"
"Nope, same dimension." Elsa says.
"Are you kidding me? You do one awesome thing and you can't even remember how you did it?!" Donnie says.
"Donatello, be glad that Michelangelo has made a solution. Focus on the goal at hand: you must find all the people of New York and change them back." Splinter says.
"But we don't know where they are." Anna says.
"I think I know, they were taken to Dimension X by the Kraang. I can see them among dreams, millions of mutated New Yorkers trapped there." April says.
"So we drop in Dimension X, find the people and stop the Kraang." Raph says.
"We can do this, we can save New York!" Mikey cheers.
"And I've got a weapon to storm Dimension X!" Donnie says.
----------------------------------------------
"A water tower? That's his invention?" Anna says, Donnie let the six team see it first. Me and Elsa laughed at the tower.
"Your turtle did really good Punzie, nice." Elsa smirked.
"It's not exactly what it appears to be." Punzie says.
"Get down!" Hiro says. We hid in the shadows and spied on the Kraang. "Guys, keep quiet." Elsa looks at a sign that shows a picture of a Kraang with a mutagen gun shooting at a man.
"They're threatening to mutate others. Baymax, can you scan for any survivors?" Elsa asks.
"Yeah, fire up that super sensor." Hiro says.
"One hundred percent in the city. I have sensed trouble at that place." Baymax says.
"Let's hurry!" Anna says. We raced towards the place and saw a couple about to be mutated. I shot an arrow at him and the mutagen goes over them but Anna moves them out of the way. "Are you two okay?" The couple leaves. "No, that's ok. It's not like we saved your lives or anything!" Anna pulled out her sword and she's pushed into a wall. I go over and shoot arrows, Punzie uses her pans, Elsa throws her snowballs. Hiro goes to help his sister and Baymax uses his rocket fists to knock out the Kraang. Anna and Hiro joined in and something small attacks one droid. Woody?
"Howdy fellas." Someone else joins in.
"Wreck it Ralph!"
"Dr. Bolt?" Woody is taking on a droid and a woman in a white jumpsuit comes out.
"You!" Anna says.
"Hello Big Four, long time no see." Ingrid says.