The fourfold trap (2/3)

Elsa's POV
When we were fighting everyone. Violet, Hiro, Baymax, and Lilo ran to the door. Melody jumped on Lilo and knocked down the other three.
"If it isn't little beach girl. Always crazy." Melody kicked Lilo and she was knocked out. EQ knocked out Anna and I was knocked out.
---------------------------------------------
When I woke up, I had chains on my hands. And I was in a cell room.
Hello Elsa Snow. These chains are a special kind of chain. Whenever your afraid, the chains will pull and rip you apart.
"Not your style Melody."
-------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
When I woke up, My arms were chained up to the ceiling.
Anna Arendelle, your trap is simple. That chain will pull you up so high that when your up to the ceiling, they drop and you die from the fall.
"What do you want from me?"
It's not what I want, it's Karai's revenge on you.
"That's what this is about? You poisoned my friends, you kidnapped everyone just to get me?!"
-----------------------------------------
Punzie's POV
I woke up and I saw an electric necklace around my neck.
Rapunzel Corona, welcome to the spotter. Try to find all the spiders coming for your neck. One gets you, that necklace electrocutes you.
"Oh boy."
-------------------------------------------
Merida's POV
When I woke up, I was tied around a pole and a metal cage door was closed in front of me.
Merida Dunbroch, on the other side of the cage is a wolf. And the lunch for him is you.
"First, gross. Second, I'd rather go out with fighting a wrestler."
----------------------------------------------
Hiro's POV
When I woke up, Violet and Baymax were with me.
Hiro Hamada, Baymax, and Violet Parr. Welcome to the flood room. The room will slowly fill up with water and you'll all drown.
Water was slowly getting in.
"We have to find a way out!" Violet says.
--------------------------------------------
Ariel's POV
I was worried about the others so, I went in the sewers to find them. I found Lilo captured by Melody. I went down and they saw me.
"Welcome Ariel. It's been a long time." Karai says.
"Do not make me fight you my daughter." I said to Melody.
"Never call me that! The only way to free your children is the fight me for the better end!" Melody says.