Meet Mondo Gecko (3/3)

Merida's POV
As we snuck in, we discovered it was a race. We went in but we fell off an air vent. I saw them on the tv screen.
"They should be close." I said. A trap door opens and we fell into some sand.
"We fell in sand?" Red asked.
"It's quick sand." Hiro says. I quickly looked around and I could see a wooden piece up on the ceiling.
"I can shoot an arrow up there!" I fired my arrow and it's strong enough.
"We can use the ropes on my hood." Red said. We tied the rope to our waist and we climbed. I got up and help Hiro up. Mikey, Casey and a mutant gecko came and Fishface came and cut the rope. I jumped down, grabbed Red and shot another arrow with a rope. We held on and Fishface was above us.
"Merida, when your sister Elsa gets here, she'll see you die. Soon she will know what it's like to kill someone's friend." Hiro kicked Fishface and pulled us up. Leo, Raph, Donnie, April, Baymax, Anna, Elsa, Punzie, Lilo, and Stitch arrived in the Shell Razor. We cheered and the gecko talks to me.
"You're Mikey's girlfriend right? He told me your totally awesome. I'm Mondo Gecko."
"I'm Merida. Nice to meet you too."
"Well you two are good agents, maybe you should join." Red says to me and Hiro.
"I think we're good at agency but we are superheroes." Hiro says.
"And she's my superhero." Mikey says. I pulled him in for a kiss and I pulled away smiling.