Eyes of the chimera (3/3)

Anna's POV
As we climbed up we were at the creatures nest.
"Alright we're here." I said.
"But I don't see the creatures." Leo said.
"I see clouds, I must be flying." April said.
"Do you see the hole?" Lilo said.
"Over here!" Hiro said. We went to it and saw the others.
"Everybody? Are you okay?" Baymax said.
"Baymax!" Stitch said.
"Baymax yes! We're ok!" Elsa shouted.
"But we don't have enough time." Punzie said.
"Guys wait!" April said. "I'm right on top of us." The Chimera and King Candy come out. The Chimera grabbed April and Leo.
"Guys!" We tried to fight King Candy but he grabbed Lilo and Hiro. "No!" I grabbed Hiro's arm and pulled him. Baymax got Lilo out but King Candy flew away with Hiro. "Hiro!" I used my grabbing hook to get on him. And got Hiro out of his grip. We both flew back and made him land in a mountain. We went to the others seeing our friends free. We started running down the mountain and some rocks collapsed. We got out, I saw April giving Leo a hug and helped Hiro up. "Hiro, thank you."
"For what?"
"I'd still be walking to the cabin if not for you. Your a great little brother."
"Your a great big sister too." He hugs me waist and I hugged him back. I saw Baymax helping Lilo, who she and April can see again.
"Lilo, I would like to offer you a thanks."
"For what?"
"I would still give up hope if it wasn't you. You are my patient and my friend."
"Aww Baymax." Lilo hugged him and we went to everyone else. Then we all went home.