The deadly venom (1/3)

Anna's POV
I was training with Leo with wooden swords, I cut him off. I prepared to strike but when I saw his eyes and stopped.
"How come you didn't attack?" He asked
"I see you when your hurt."
"It's alright. Okay let's give this a try, Ryn, Pyo, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Ritzu, Zia, Zen."
"Whoa, Leo? What and how did you do that?"
"It's a healing hand trick. Do you want me to show you?" I nodded and he goes behind me and grabbed my hands "Ok, close your eyes." I closed my eyes "Now follow the pattern I do in your hands." I copied the pattern and said the words with him.
------------------------------------------
Lilo's POV
When me and Stitch walked out of the theater, I was talking about Nani but Stitch scared me.
"Jurassic World was pretty cool but I bet I could punch that Dino straight back into extinction." As we walked back, Hiro and Baymax were there.
"You're laptop is all fixed Lilo." He said.
"Thanks Hiro, and are you sure you have already seen it?"
"Yes and you'd have to say it was cool. I gotta go back, see you guys tomorrow."
----------------------------------------------
Stitch's POV
When me and Nani were relaxing, we heard Lilo scream.
"LILO!" Nani says. We went in her room and saw Lilo with a bite on her arm.
We rushed to the lair and saw the Turtles and the Big Four.
"Guys help!"
"Stitch?" Anna says.
"A bite. Please help." Nani sets Lilo on the couch.
"Let me look." Rapunzel says.
"Is she gonna be ok, Punzie?" Merida asked. Rapunzel looks at the bite.
"Oh no."
---------------------------------------------
While walking home, I was kicked down by a kunoich. I looked to see Melody.
"Melody? You got style."
"Oh, you mean this?" She kicks but I blocked it.
"Melody your a good person, I'm not going to hurt you."
"But I wanna hurt you, slowly and painfully." She kept on attacking and I kept blocking. I pushed her into a wall.
"It's over Melody."
"It's not over until I say it is!" She stomped on my foot and wrapped her tale around me. She all of a sudden...kisses my lips. When she pulled away, my lips were numb. "Numbness is one of the effects on my venom, first weakness, then paralysis, then blackout. Your the second now I'm going to poison your sisters. One by one."