Return to New York (2/3)

Ursela's POV
I look at a picture of me and Melody
"Master Ursela, do we wait for every Kraang to destroy all of the people?!"
"Watch your tone with me Hans. I have a plan to have the city be mine. When the time is right we will destroy those putrid aliens. Now keep searching for Melody!" Two foot soldiers bring in Ariel unconscious.
"What?! It can not be!"
"Ariel Triton, lives?! She has clearly lost her mind and became the fish I knew she would be."
"Shall I put her out of her misery?" Hans rows his sword
"No, take her to Baxter Stockman."
--------------------------------------------
At his new lab,
Shredder was already here with Splinter, who has become wild.
"I want you to keep him in this prison for the rest of his life." He told Stockman.
"Shredder," I said locking Ariel in a cage.
"Ursela, what brings you with Ariel still alive?"
"She has clearly became the pathetic pest I thought of. I want Stockman to make her a dangerous weapon."
"You heard her, get to work Stockman."
"Yezzzz Mazzzterzzz."
---------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
We found the secret entrance to Ursela's lair, Elsa throws her snowball and I sliced the footbots. Everyone comes, including the turtles, April and Casey, Punzie hacked into the computer and opened the hatch.
"Like a princess do." She says.
"Pat yourself on the back later, let's move." A shadow appeared and we gasped.
"It's Ursela!" But it was a mini mutant of Ursela. We all laughed at it.
"What the heck is that supposed to be! Mini Ursela?!"
"It's kinda cute! Like a shrimp!" It charges at Stitch, Hiro kicks it off, and we all went inside.
"Stay out you little freak!" Elsa said closing the door. We saw the cage Ariel was in.
"Merida, here. It's the place that we're gonna stay at. I wrote it on a piece of paper." Mikey said giving the paper to her.
"Ok we'll go get Ariel." Hiro says.
"You guys go get Splinter." Lilo said.
We all split up and I tapped on her cage.
"Ariel? Ariel!" I whisper, she wakes up slowly and sees us.
"Quick, get her out of there!" Elsa says. Punzie hacked into the combination, and opened the cage, Ariel was terrified of us.
"It's ok, it's ok." Lilo tried. "There's gotta be a way to reach her."
"Lilo, remember when you reached the girls in their dreams? What if you could do the same with Ariel's, you know mind met?" Stitch asked.
"Based on our research on telepathic, it might be possible." Punzie said. "But we have to know if-"
"What izzz thizzz?!" Baxter! "The big four?! Two munchiezzz?! And Hiro and Baymax? The big four was dezzztroyed!"
"How's this for destroyed?!" Elsa says throwing a snowball at Baxter. He started attacking and I said.
"Six team go! Lilo and Stitch, try to wake Ariel up." When he was trying to fly away, Merida shoots an arrow with a line and pulled it down making Baxter go down. Baxter pulls a lever and a door opens behind him. In the door are three mutants that look like Ursela: a big one, a clawed one, and the shrimp one.
"Do you like my Urzzzela mutantzzz? We'll zzzee if they can beat you zzzuperzzz!"