Casey Jones vs the underworld (2/3)

Elsa's POV
"Plan to kill me with teeth? That's one way to go without losing a fang." Hiro said getting up.
"Only way I bust a fang, is if I'm chewing on your nec-" I threw my snowball at Scud, I went down and when Fishface was about to attack, Raph knocked him out.
"Come on!"
"Hold on!" Hiro went to a barrel and tried to lift it "Little help?"
I groaned and helped him, Raph and Casey went to a man hole while we went to our apartment rooftop. "Have you gone too far with the brain? No way can you beat him alone."
"Well at least I stopped them from getting the barrel, didn't I?"
"What's so important that you risked your stupid life for?!"
"I don't know! Let's find out!" He opened the case and we read 'dangerous chemicals'.
"We'll take them to Punzie, she'll know what to do."
"Take the case to her. I'm going after Ursela."
"Are you crazy?! Ursela is a dangerous assassin! You won't stand a chance! Not even a tiniest ittiest bittiest yet-!"
"I get it! Just go, I can do this alone."
"Alone are you serious?! Hiro, wait! Hiro!"
----------------------------------------------
Hiro's POV
As I heard their discussion, I followed them to a chemical factory. I threw a smoke bomb and stood in front of Ursela.
"I'm not going to let you do this."
"I will make your end swift, boy."