Battle for New York (4/6)

Merida's POV
While we were flying on Baymax, we discussed about our plan on going into Dimension X.
"Once we find the people of New York, we can change them back with Punzie's retro mutagen. Uhh right Punzie?" Hiro says.
"Yeah, and hopefully The Magical Stars can bring us back." Punzie says.
"Something tells me that we're not going as planned too." Elsa says.
"I will make sure everyone will be fine, Elsa." Baymax says.
"Baymax is right, we can get everything done if we all stick together." Anna says.
"And besides if we were all going alone: it's not like that the turtles are going to appear next to us OH MY GOSH!" I looked behind to see the turtles their blimp.
"How long were we gone?" Raph says.
"Everyone's ready?" Leo says and we nodded.
"Me and Punzie's got the retro mutagen?" Donnie says, Punzie nods.
"In order to get in, we have to wait for a portal to show up in the sky." I said.
"Maybe one will appear." Mikey says.
"What do you think? A portal is just gonna appear in the-"
"Merida?!" Hiro says.
"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. A portal goes up and Donnie his brother's the equipment to breathe while we shut the glass down on our helmets, mine had to cover my whole face.
Baymax thrusts his rocket boosters, we held on tight and we went inside the portal to Dimension X.