Casey Jones vs the underworld (1/3)

Hiro's POV
I heard a boom from the bank, so Casey and I went to check it out. The purple dragons were robbing the bank and we kicked their butts but two other people come up.
"Casey, are these new recruits?"
"No, I'm the second in command, Yokai."
"Yeah, I think I'd prefer new recruit." I ran to him but he blocked me and knocked me back. He used Casey's puck and it landed in the place that hurts.
"Hiro, you okay?" Casey asked
"Ow that hurt."
"Let's get out of here." We made it out and we went to the lair.
---------------------------------------------
When Casey got me to the apartment, I went in and saw my sisters and Baymax.
"Look what the cat dragged in. Where've you been Hiro?" Elsa asks.
"Doing what all of us should be doing; helping the city, stop crime." I said.
"Hiro, hold up." Baymax says.
"Baymax is right, in case you haven't noticed, we just got back here." Anna says.
"And we stopped a massive alien invasion." Punzie says.
"Yeah, we gotta have some down time." Merida says.
"Evil never takes down time, me and Casey just took on the purple dragons."
"Oooooooooo!" My sisters went and I groaned.
"So how'd you beat them?" Elsa says.
"Well, at least we stopped them from getting away with the cash." My sisters looked at me.
"Wait, you didn't beat the purple dragons? Even Casey?" Punzie asked. I stayed quiet and my sisters burst into laughter.
"You know what? I'll find Casey and he can prove you wrong!" I said leaving.
"Good luck with that!" Punzie laughed.
--------------------------------------------
While going to find Casey, I saw Ursela with two of her men with her walking into a Larose's pizza. I went in the kitchen door and dressed up. I carried a bottle with me and heard Ursela talking to Callahan.
"I need a few chemicals for a project I need to complete."
"I already told you, it's at the docks."
Ursela grabbed me and pushed me to a wall.
"Who sent you, spy?!"
"Hey! I'm just a bus boy!" She looks at me for a few seconds.
"Hmm. Very well but do not let me see your face ever again." I quickly ran out and texted Elsa. Then I hurried to the docks.
---------------------------------------------
When I snuck in I heard someone.
"Hiro!" He whispered. I looked to see Casey.
"Casey." I went to him.
"It's just Fishface, Rahzar, and Scud. Do you think you can get Scud?"
"Can do." While Casey was fighting Fishface and Rahzar, I tackled on Scud but he threw me off. I saw him coming towards me.
"I'm gonna enjoy taking this kid apart. Piece by piece."