Within the woods (3/3)

Anna's POV
I make a distraction for the freak. He goes out with his rifle and I threw a throwing star at him. He groans in pain of the cut and looks at me.
"Release my family!" I said. He drops his rifle and holds out his hands for a fight. I simply punched his face and went inside to see the others are tied up.
"Anna!" Lilo said, I look at some blue dust
"What is that?"
"It's Elsa long story, quick! Get us out of here!" Punzie said. I cut them free and we find the rest of them. A shot was fired and we missed it. I climbed up a tree.
"Hiding are we? Good! I could use a challenge, because after I'm done with you, rounding up your family will be all too easy!" Clayton climbs up after me.
He gets to the top and I almost fall off but I grabbed to some vines and I tangle him with vines. He started cutting them but he's cutting one that's around his neck.
"Clayton! Clayton, stop!" He cuts all of them and we both fall. Leo catches me but Clayton was violently hanged on his neck. I covered my mouth and cried.
"Shh. It's ok. It's ok." I hugged Leo and buried my face in his neck.
"Guys let's go!" Punzie says.
"Do you think you can still save Elsa?"
"Honestly, I don't know Anna. I just don't know."
--------------------------------------------
Back at the barn,
"Yes!" Punzie says.
"Oh no! Elsa! Look at her! It's awful!" Merida says.
"What do you mean? She's perfectly normal." Lilo moves Elsa's hair out of her face.
"How about now?"
"Yep good again."
"What happened?" Elsa says, sitting up.
"A hunter turned you into blue dust! It was awesome!" Stitch says.
"I used some of my magic to help you."
"Thanks Punzie, so what happened to the hunter?"
"He got hung by the neck." Stitch says.
"Rapunzel worked all night to save you. Anna never left your side." Elsa looks at me
"That's what sisters are for." I smiled. "We gotta heal up, Elsa. We have a city to take back."
-------------------------------------------
As we were all going to bed,
"Hey Anna." Leo called. I went to him "Looks like I wasn't there for you in that tree wasn't I? I'm really sorry for not having time with you." I look into his eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. We pulled apart and I looked at him.
"If we're together we'll make it through everything."
Leo smiled at me and we rested our foreheads at each other.