Dinosaurs seen in sewers (1/3)

Ingrid's POV
Me and Bolt were in the sewers looking for this mysterious ogre creature.
"Ingrid, look." Bolt said as he found a newspaper. "Months ago, Jim was tracking the ogre."
"Wait, listen." I said, something came from the shadows to reveal an ogre.
Bolt jumped on him but got thrown off. I attacked him but he charged me into a wall and I blacked out.
--------------------------------------------
Merida's POV
"Yes! The final episode!" I said as I put it in
"Merida, Elsa's gonna be super ticked if we watch the Kim Possible finale without her." Violet said
"Oh yeah? Well the Kim Possible finale is gonna be super ticked Elsa didn't show up on time to watch it." I answered.
---------------------------------------------
Elsa's POV
I was in my spiritual realm costume and I was looking for any patrol on Ursela's henchmen. My phone rang and I answered it.
"Elsa, we need your help!"
"Bolt?"
I went to the sewers and Bolt was helping Ingrid. He told me of something attacked them so I went to find out myself. When I found that something, it was an ogre.
"Alright, now where did you hide my family?"
"Back off green guy!" I said as I pulled out my sai's. He attacked and I dodged his moves. He sent me flying. "Way bigger than he looks."
"Give me back my family!"
"I got your family right here!" I shoot ice at him but he dodged them.
"Destroy the Kraang!"
"You're after the Kraang?! I got good news for you, we kicked their butt back in dimension X!" I was on the ground and he tries to squish me with his foot.