Race with the demon (3/3)

Hiro's POV
As I drove down, I saw the car but in it was..."Punzie?!" It drove off and the others catches up.
"What happened?" Anna said
"It's the car! The car is the mutant! It's alive and it's got Punzie!"
"Hiro wait! We need a plan!"
"I got one: get my sister out of that monstrosity now!" I drive after it and catch up with it. We both looked at each other and he laughs.
"You know, I'm a swell guy. So, how about we race for it. If you win, you get your sister back. If I win, I get all of that sweet technology."
"Deal."
"And I get you Hiro Hamada, your mind is influenced with lots of images."
"Fine. Now it's a deal."
"First one to dead man's curve......wins. Starting now!" We both drive off but he always keeps getting in the way. "See you at the finish line, Hiro Hamada!"
"I don't care about the race! I just want my sister back!" I drive next to him and pull Punzie out of the car. She wakes up and I got to her side. "Punzie! You okay?"
"Yeah I think so." We saw Chick Hits starting his engine again.
"I'm gonna chew you up and spit you out Hamada!"
"Oh no."
"I got it this time Hiro!" Punzie said. She blocked it's mouth so he wouldn't bite anymore. "Leave my brother alone!" She was flown back and he charged at us. But the hovercraft knocked him out of the road.
"Yes!" We both said. Lightning catches up and says
"How good was I?"
"You were great." I said as the others come out.
"I'm so glad you two are okay. And I'm so glad your getting along." Lilo said
"It's family Lilo." I said
"Yeah. And we'll all stick together." Punzie said
"All of us." Anna said as we did a group hug.