Serpent hunt (3/3)

Hiro's POV
I wake up to be tied up in a chair, a blind fold tied around my mouth, and my armor and my shirt was off. I saw Mother Gothel going outside and the Evil Queen with Melody tied up. I struggled to get out and the Evil Queen smirks at me, I stared at her in anger. I heard a voice outside.
"So, the thief who stole from me decides to make a deal, where is Melody?" The Evil Queen went out with Melody with her. I heard my name and looked to see Baymax. I muffed out to speak to him, he untied the blindfold and untied me from the chair. He gives me my armor and my shirt.
"Me and your sisters are here, we're going to get you both out." He said. I put all my stuff on and we went outside. My sisters were fighting Ursela, me and Baymax went to them, Anna was knocked down and I went to her. I helped her up and she goes to help Melody, I went with her. Anna frees Melody and says to her,
"Melody go! Don't let them take you!"
"Comet........Comet!....."
"Comet?" I asked, she goes into the water. "What does that mean?"
"No! My daughter!" Ursela says.
"She's not your daughter!" Anna says.
"I raised her! Cared for her! She's mine!" She strikes her tentacle at me but Anna cuts it off, she screamed in pain.
"You mutated my daughter and hurt Ursela?!" Shredder says.
"I didn't mutate her! It was an accident Shredder!"
"Lies!" Leo throws a smoke bomb at him and we hid behind a crate.
"What happened back there? We had them!" Elsa said.
"It was too dangerous Elsa, we'll find them." Punzie says.
"She gave us a clue where she is though." Anna says.
"She pointed east and said 'Comet'" I said.
"What does that mean?" Leo asked.
"Don't know, but we'll find a way." Anna says.
"Anna, what did Shredder mean when it was your fault?" I asked.
"It'll wait another time."
"But Anna-"
"It's ok, you'll learn soon enough."