Within the woods (1/3)

Anna's POV
I snapped awake and looked around. I was in a bed with a pink robe on.
"Guys, get in here!" I heard Elsa say.
"Anna?" Punzie said.
I looked at my sisters and smiled
"Hey guys."
"Anna! Your back!" Merida said while hugging me.
"Come on sis, let's get you out of here."
---------------------------------------------
"So we've been here for three months? Me and Leo were out that long?" I said.
"You had us worried sick Anna, Elsa barely slept." Lilo explained
"It was nothing really." Elsa said
"What was up with Leo's voice earlier?" Stitch asked
"Donnie said he sustained damage to his throat and pretty much everything else for that matter." Punzie explained, as I groaned in pain. A beeping noise came up and a white balloon man came up and came closer to me. He waved his hand.
"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." It spoke
"You built another robot?"
"I made him to help you and Leo heal quick."
"I will scan you now." He looks at me from head to toe. "Scan complete. You are experiencing cramps, I suggest: painkillers." He gives them to me and I swallowed them.
"Ugh! That taste like it's supposed to come out of me, not go into me."
"First thing tomorrow we're going to start training again, you and me. I'll have you on your feet in no time sis." Elsa said
--------------------------------------------
"Come on Anna! You gotta build up your muscles, you got super weak."
"Don't rub it in." I tripped and got back up. "I don't think- I don't think I'll be the same again."
"Don't talk like that! That's not the Anna I know, and Leo wouldn't want you to quit. Now c'mon let's cross this creak."
I started getting sick so I took more painkillers. Then I got dizzy.
"Anna?"
"Oh man," I dropped the painkillers. "Oh I'm gonna-." I puked in a hole on the ground.
"Anna! Are you ok?" Elsa said coming to my side
"I think it's the painkillers, I don't feel good."
"Come on, let's go back to the cabin. You need some rest."
Elsa helped me up and we went to the cabin.
--------------------------------------------
Back at the cabin,
"I just can't stop thinking about Ariel, maybe she's not really gone." I said.
"We saw it happen. Ursula threw her down in a drainpipe with Splinter." Punzie says..
"Maybe Anna's right. I mean, Ariel was a great ninja master." Lilo says.
"The greatest in the century." Elsa says.
Just then the power went out.
"Aw man!" Stitch says.
"Relax, the lights dead." Punzie says.
"The lights can not die." Baymax says.
"She means the powers out." The fire went out as well. "And so did the fire wood."
"I got it." Elsa says.