Tale of the yokai (3/3)

Anna's POV
When we were done fighting the clan, we headed to the dojo for Violet. We saw four figures in front of us.
"Guys?" Leo says.
"Leo," I went and hugged him. "How did you get here?"
"Mikey's girlfriend brought us here."
"WHAT?!" Merida tried to wrestle Mikey but Elsa and Punzie held her back.
"There is no time for that." Baymax says.
"Guys look fire! At the dojo!" Mikey says.
"Violet!" Hiro ran to the burning building.
"Hiro wait!" We ran after him.
"Who's Violet?" Raph says.
"Hiro's girlfriend." Elsa says. We arrived there. Hiro goes into the dojo, Eric also goes and a woman does.
"Eric wait!" Punzie says. We cleared a path and went in. We found Hiro, Violet, and Ariel unconscious.
"Help them!" Donnie says. I carried Hiro, Elsa carried Ariel, Punzie carried Violet. Merida found Eric but he was already dead. She cried on Baymax and we all escaped. Ariel woke up and found out that Eric and baby Alina were gone.
"ERIC!!!" She screamed and sobbed. We left to a campfire.
"Everything's back to normal." Donnie says. I was busy waiting for Hiro to wake up.
"They need to rest, they'll wake up soon." Leo says.
"Yeah but we're still stuck in 16 years in the past!" Raph says.
"Don't you mean 18 years in the past?" Elsa says.
"Elsa, we're fifteen."
"Still?" Punzie says.
"Maybe being a yokai won't be so bad after all." Mikey says. Suddenly five people appeared. The incredibles and Mikey's new girlfriend Renet. Mikey went to hug Renet and Merida's face turned red. I pulled her back and Leo helped. The incredibles came over to see Hiro and Violet sleeping together.
"Ooh, Violet and Hiro sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Dash says.
"Dash stop it." Elasta girl says. They slowly woke up and groaned.
"You two alright?" Mr Incredible says.
"We're cool." Hiro says.
"But why did we came here?" Violet says.
"It was the scepter, it brought you here to make sure Splinter and Ariel survived." Renet says.
"It was always like that?" Punzie says.
"Can we just go home?" Elsa says.
"New York here we come."
We were back in our own time and Violet was given the opportunity to stay with us. The family and Renet left, and we went home."