Love Magazine

POV KENDALL

I woke up as usual around 8:30 am today I'm going to a photo shoot for Love Magazine with Cara. Cara has been one of my best friends since I met her at a fashion show we were both at, she's always helping me with all my Kardashian drama and just when I don't take comments the right way it can sometimes affect me but thankfully I've got Cara to help me with that. Before the photo shoot I've already manage to go lunch with my sisters Kylie and Khloe. I started getting ready to go lunch with my sisters and headed to a really fancy restaurant we adore. I got off my G63 Mercedes Wagon and got into the restaurant. Right away I saw my sisters laughing and giggling.
Kendall: Hello Sisters
Khloe: Bitch if you didn't notice your late.
Kendall: Am I? (I looked my watch and it seems that I just have 40 min late)
Kylie: Whatever. So ken... What you up to today?
Kendall: Mmm after this I've gotta go home and at 5:30 It's my photo shoot with Cara.
Khloe: Cara huh. (Kylie look at Khloe as confused as I was)
Kylie: Koko what's wrong with you?
Khloe: Nothing I just think you've been a little too intimate lately.
Kendall: Okay Khloe were making a Love Magazine photo shoot not a porn film, besides Cara it's just my friend.
Khloe: Okay sorry Ken but I don't think you believe yourself. Cara is super hot, isn't that right Kylizzle?
Kylie: I would bang her without thinking twice.
Kendall: Aren't you supposed to be so in love with Tyga?
Kylie: Something like that. But seriously though I would do her.
Kendall: Okay you know I should just leave.
Khloe: Okay Kendall sorry don't go babe.
Kendall: Fine but- (My phone started ringing it was my mom)

*PHONE CALL*
Kris: Kendall?
Kendall: Yeah?
Kris: Where are you? The photo shoot is in an hour.
Kendall: I'm with Kyles and Koko. Wait wasn't it till 5:30?
Kris: Yeah well change of plans. Mario Testino the photographer just texted me saying it's going to be early. So as soon as you can head to the photo shoot.
Kendall: K mom bye.
*END PHONE CALL*
Kendall: It seems like my photo shoot is early so I gotta go. Se ya later suckers.
Khloe: Should we go breakfast tomorrow?
Kylie: Yeez such a hoarder.
Kendall: Haha sure Koko be nice girls.