Chapter 13: Werewolf in the Basement

Amelia's flight was now landing, the signs above her seat blinking, signaling she could unbuckle her seatbelt. She stood up and grabbed her carry on bags, before heading off into the airport building. She waited at the baggage claim, bags under her eyes. She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep on the five hour flight, too afraid of what was to come to sleep. She looked up from the ground, to see a red balloon floating in the air ahead of her. She shook her head and closed her eyes, opening them again to see that the ballon was gone. Her heart now pounding, she hurriedly grabbed her bags and rushed out of the airport, into the cab that was waiting outside....
~~~~~~~
It was earlier in the school year now, an early Sunday afternoon in the barrens. The group listened closely as Bill continued on with his story. I sat next to him, my head resting on his shoulder.
"They had beaten the dragon with their magic stones, and nothing would be the same again," Bill finished.
"You gotta write that one down Bill, that's my favorite," Eddie said. The others nodded in agreement, as Bill smiled softly.
"Yeah, Bill's gonna leave this town and go meet Sandra Dee and all the other babes in Hollywood," Richie joked. Bill rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Y-Yeah right, I already have Amelia, and she's better than any Sandra Dee out there," he chuckled. I smiled softly, kissing his cheek. We all began to discuss what we would like to be when we got older, such as writers, travelers, rock stars, and for me, a Hollywood actress, or a pianist.
"Maybe one day we'll all grow up and get to fulfill our dreams," I say absent mindedly, folding my hands in my lap. Bill had wondered off to the edge of the water and was playing with the dirt.
"Can I tell you guys something? I-If you guys laugh I'll never-" he started. We all agreed we wouldn't. "In G-Georgie's room the other night." I already knew where this was going.
"What on earth is this mess?!" Someone interrupted. It was officer Nell, walking down over to us. He scolded us for the dam, asking who's idea it was.
"I-It was m-my idea," Bill said.
"I showed them how to do it," Ben added.
"Yeah, but I helped them build it," I also added. We all agreed that it was our idea, so no one got into trouble.
"Alright, now listen all of you. There's been another murder, Velma Daniels. Now make sure the next time you come here, you're in a group like ya are now? Understood?" We nod. I knew Velma Daniels, we used to hang out before, until she got snobby. We all put our hands in and agreed to always come together as a group. And with that, officer Nell left.
~~~~~~~~~
It was now Monday, as we sat in the corner table where we usually sat to eat. Richie and Stan were in the process of getting their lunch, while we sat there in silence. I scrunched my nose as I picked at my soggy mashed potatoes with a fork, not feeling hungry at all.
"C-C'mon Melia, y-you gotta eat someth-thing," Bill sighed. I shook my head and set my fork down. "P-Please?" I still refused to eat. Bill sighed, but lightened up a bit as an idea came into his mind. He placed a hand on my upper thigh, and leaned in, whispering softly in my ear.
"W-When w-we're older I'll f-f**k you so are there'll be br-br-bruises," he said. My jaw dropped open. *a/n; kinky bill (; *
"Bill!" I exclaimed, giving him the chance to put a spoonful of food in my mouth, the cheeky little bastard.
"Chew and swallow," he instructed. I rolled my eyes and did what I was told, swallowing the unappetizing food. "Good girl," he cooed.
Just then, a disagreement between Richie and Henry could be heard. Some things were said as Richie shoved his tray onto Henry, beginning to run away. Henry ran after him, but slipped on some mashed potatoes. Everyone began to laugh, but grew silent when Henry gave everyone a look. Richie began to take off, but accidentally bumped into someone. He was yelled at and sent downstairs to get a mop to clean the mess. Oh boy...
A few moments later, he came back in, screaming.
"Somebody help me! Downstairs, in the basement.... There's a werewolf." It stayed silent for a moment, until everyone began to laugh. Richie looked bewildered, surprised that nobody believed him. We all gave each other glances. My stomach felt queasy at this, could these unexplainable experiences be happening to others too? This is serious, it's not just Bill and I that see it. We need to get to the bottom of this quickly, before it's too late.
About to throw up I quickly get up and run to the bathroom, before throwing up in the toilet. I take a moment and sit down on the floor, taking in deep breaths. Dear god, please help us and save our souls, please watch and protect us. Because whatever is out there, whatever's killing the children...
It's after us next....
~~~~~~
A/N: Aha I'm watching It rn even tho it's 1 in the morning..... But aye I'm almost done with part one of the story, and will move onto part two, when they're all older. I'd like to thank everyone that reads this you give me the motivation to continue this story. I love you guys. Oh, and I added the fur Elise video bc in the beginning of It, as you probably know, they use that song while the mother plays the piano, and it is also described in the book. So yeah, I thought it'd be a nice clip to add. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! I'll update again by the end of the weekend :) also, please check out my new Jonathan fanfic I'm writing, I think y'all will like it :)