Chapter 10: The Theater

As Amelia stepped out of the taxi and thanked the driver, she felt a cold rush run up her back, sending chills down her body. She shivered, and zoned out for a moment, remembering another childhood memory. She was snapped out of her trance as the taxi honked its horn and drove off, and absent mindedly walked into the airport.
Once she was seated on the plane, she gazed out the window, more and more memories rushing back to her. For instance, that one particular day at the theater....
~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes were glued to the screen, widening every moment. People in the audience screamed, some threw popcorn here and there, and others were running up and down the isles. The wolf man growled ferociously on the screen, making me gasp. I hid my face in Bill's shoulder, waiting for the scene to pass. He slowly wrapped his arm around me, giving me a tight squeeze as he pulled me closer. I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly. All the way on the other side of me, I could hear Eddie gasp loudly.
I looked up to see him peering down at the seats below. I did so as well, and gulped when I saw Henry Bowers and his friends sitting down below us. Shit. Eddie had accidentally dropped his popcorn down onto them.
"They saw me," Eddie said, a slight look of horror on his face. Richie shrugged picking up his cup of cola.
"If I were you guys, I wouldn't waste my money to see a horror movie, I'd just stay home and look in a mirror!" Richie called out to them below, before pouring his cola all over them, letting the cup drop down.
"Now they're really gonna kill me," Eddie groaned, as we all got up and ran out of the movie house.
"L-Let's get out of here!" Bill yelled, running down the sidewalk. I laughed, along with the others.
"Yeah let's go!" I shouted, as we all ran off and headed down to the barrens, our safe haven.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I saved ya Edds, you should be thanking me," Richie said, as we walked along down to our usual spot.
"Actually you just made it worse," Eddie said, rolling his eyes at Richie, who just chuckled.
"C'mon, Eddie Spaghetti, loosen up a bit, have some fun!" Richie said, pulling him closer to him and rubbing the top of his head with his hand.
"Yeah, well sometimes you have too much fun," Eddie said, making us laugh.
"C'mon, we need some adventure. I mean, are we men, of are we mice?" Richie asked.
"We're mice!" We all said in a high voice, making us all laugh. We had reached the end of the trail and near this shack thing far in the water. Ben looked at it weirdly, and Eddie explained to him how he had thought it was haunted.
"That's not physically possible," Stan said.
"In English, ain't no such thing," Beverly said. Richie grinned.
"You're a pretty cool boy for a girl, my chickadee," Richie said, nudging her softly with his elbow.
"Why Richie Tozier, is that a compliment on our very first date?" She said, and kisses his cheek.
"Oooo!" Bill, Stan, and I exclaimed, holding in our laughter.
"What makes Richie so special?!" Eddie asked. Beverly smiled.
"Why Eddie, dear, the date wasn't just with Richie. I love you too," she said, and kisses his cheek. Again, we oooed and laughed, before heading home.
~~~~~~~~~
"Don't trip!" I laughed, as we walked along the grass. But of course, Stan tripped and rolled to the ground. Bill hopped over him and fell beside him, making us all laugh. "Dorks!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, but we're your dorks," they replied with cheeky smiles. I laughed, as we reached the steps to Eddie's house.
"Bye Edds," we said, as he began to walk up to his house, but turned around.
"You know, I wish this summer would never end. This is the best summer of my life," he exclaimed.
"Eddie!" His mother called. She stepped out and hurried over to him, looking over him worriedly.
"Where were you?!" She asked.
"H-He was with us M-Miss," Bill started, but she cut him off.
"Go home," she said. Bill sighed, and turned to walk off.
"See you tomorrow Eddie," I said, but his mother said he would be 'resting' tomorrow. Whatever.
We headed on home, everyone soon heading to their own homes, as Bill and I walked hand in hand to his home, where we had one of the most romantic dates ever.....
~~~~~~~
A/N: Really sucky chapter, sorry, but I've been busy with school and I needed to update bc I haven't updated in forever but yeah, here you go. And the next chapter is going to be v cute so look forward to that lol but yeah enjoy! And btw I'm going to be publishing a Brad Anderson fanfic soon, so for you adventures in babysitting and Keith Coogan fans, I hope y'all are going to read and enjoy it :)