Chapter 7: Bill and the Bathtub

After I called my mother and spoke to Bill's mom, he led my upstairs and into his room. I was too sore and hurt to change and clean myself off, so Bill helped me, despite my protests.
"I promise I w-won't touch you or m-make f-fun of your body, trust me Amelia. You d-d-don't have to be shy, you're b-b-beautiful." He said, taking his jacket off of me, and set it down on a chair. I sighed, and gave in.
Bill led me to the bathroom, where he took off the bandages, cleaned the cuts up a bit, and turned on the bath water, putting in some bubble fragrance mix. Then he turned to me, his cheeks a bright pink.
"Umm, h-here, lift your arms up," he said, so I did. He slipped my dress off, revealing my small training bra. I blush in embarrassment. I'm only I'm fifth grade, my breasts aren't exactly fully grown, but they are bigger than most girl's breasts in the fifth grade. Bill bites his lip to hold back a small smile, before taking my shoes off along with my leggings.
"G-Gosh Amelia, y-you're s-s-stu-stu," he tries to get the word out, making me smile.
"Thank you Bill," I whisper, as he takes my bra and underwear off, before helping me into the tub. The warm water eases my aches and warms my cold body. I sit down on the tub, as Bill pulls up a stool and sits down beside the tub.
"Y-you okay?" He asks, filling a small cup with water. He slowly pours it over my head, the warm water runs down my back, my face, and my head, it feels so good.
"Mhm hmm," I nod, closing my eyes as I lean back. He smiles, as he pours some soap in my hair and helps me wash up. He's gentle and loving with me, I bet he'd never be this way with Beverly. Oh gosh, I hope he likes me back, he must feel something if he's doing all of this for me.
After I'm cleaned up, Bill helps me out of the tub and wraps a towel around me, before leading me back into his room. He gives me an old flannel, it's way too big for me but it'll do. Along with some of his mothers old blue silk pajama pants that she had lying around, which fit perfectly. I changed into those and brushed my hair, then flopped down on his bed. He smiled sitting down next to me and grabbed my hand, stroking it with his thumb.
"Can we t-tuh-talk now?" He asks. I sit up, remembering what he wanted to talk about. I nod, as he takes a deep breath.
"The t-thing you talked about, it's real. It killed Georgie, I just know it did. And the picture album, the o-one I told you a-a-ab-bout. That opened by itself to Georgie's picture, that thing did that t-too. I'm not sure what it w-wants, but it's real. That c-c-cl-lown... I have a feeling it's not d-d-done messing with us. I know it's c-crazy, but I feel it, I can f-feel it Amelia. It wants something, ruh-ruh-revenge, kids, maybe nuh-nothing at all. I don't know, but I j-just, oh Georgie." Bill began to sob. I had never seen a boy cry before, so I wasn't so sure what to do. I pulled him in for a hug and let him sob into my chest, as I rubbed his back.
"You're not crazy Bill, I'm sure we'll find out what it wants, and we'll stop it, we just-"
"Stay the night with me," he whispers, still crying as he cuts me off.
"Oh, I don't know, Bill, I told my mom I'd be home by now," I say.
"Please," he pleads, looking up at me from my chest. I sigh, and nod.
After letting Mrs.Denbrough know I'm staying the night, and after calling my mom to let her know, Bill and I head back upstairs to just lay in bed and talk. His arms are wrapped around me, pulling me close to his chest. I lay my head against him, inhaling deeply, his scent hitting my nose. We just lay there and enjoy the silence, before we both fall asleep soon after.
~~~~~~~
A/N: AWE THIS IS SO CUTE OMG BILL IS BOYFRIEND GOALS (even though him and Amelia aren't dating.....yet (; ) but I got the idea from that tumblr couple post of the boy helping the girl take a bath bc she couldn't do it herself so yeah this is probably the cutest thing I've ever written. And yes, I've been updating a lot bc I want to give you guys things to read bc idk how long I'll have time to be able to update and write my chapters. But anyways, hope you enjoy this v cute chapter :)))