Introdution

May 24th

"You promised Amelia, you promised. How much do you remember?" I can still hear his voice echoing through my head as I sit on my bed in the darkness of my room. The lights are off, but the window is open, letting in the moonlight. My body shakes as I get up and my hands tremble as I head over to the closet to pull out my suitcase. Everything slowly starts coming back to me. Derry, the elementary school, Bill.... Oh Bill, Bill Denbrough. I slam my suitcase shut and sigh, sitting down on top of it. This can't be happening, we killed it. Beverly took a shot at it with the sliver and killed it. And Eddie sprayed it with his asthma prescription. It was dead, but now Mike Hanlon was calling me saying It came back. What the hell does that mean? It came back, it couldn't have.....
But It did. Oh, It did come back alright, you bet your fur, and if we don't go back to Derry and do something about it, It'll haunt us for the rest of our lives and drive us insane.
And now, here I am, forty year old Amelia Jones, sitting down on my suitcase in my two story home in California, panicking about what will happen if I do go back, and what will happen if I don't. I shake my head, and sit up, grabbing the suitcase. I head downstairs and slip on a coat before heading out and into the taxi waiting outside my house.
"I need a ride to Maine, Derry please," I sigh as I get settled in the backseat. The driver gives me a nod and begins the drive. As I lean my head back in the seat, every moment starts rushing back to me.
I remember running out of the house, running away as my mother scolded me after I had messed up a note on the piano, running as I felt the warm stinging sensation on my cheek, running down the street, running and almost getting ran over by a silver bike. Running, and seeing him....

~~~~~~~
A/N: Just to let you guys know, most of the story is from Amelia's point of view. The text will be a different size or italicized if not. Anyways, I hope you guys read this😂😅