Chapter 6: It Was Real

There's a ringing noise in my ears, everything is bright but not clear. I open my eyes, to see a dark figure hovering over me. It's the thing, It, it's the It. I scream, sitting up quickly. My head pounds, my body aches, everything is slowly coming into view. The thing is blonde now, with blue eyes, a dimpled chin...wait a minute.
"A-Amelia?" It's Bill, oh, thank god it's Bill!
"Oh, Bill!" I exclaim, tackling him with a hug. He makes an 'oof!' sound, and hugs back. I loose my control and begin to sob into his chest. "Bill it was awful. The thing, the It, floating." I continued to cry, as Bill slowly sat up, cradling me in his arms as he stroked my hair.
"You're g-g-gonna b-be alr-ruh-ruh-right," he whispers into my ear, stroking my hair. My chin is resting on his shoulder, the tears flowing down my cheeks. I've stopped screaming and crying, but the tears keep going. Through my blurry eyes, I can see Ben, Beverly, and Eddie.
"What happened?" Ben asked, sitting down next to Bill. I took a deep breath, pulling out of Bill's arms and sat on his lap.
"You guys will probably think I'm crazy," I sniffled, wiping my eyes.
"We won't, promise," Eddie said, looking at everyone. They nodded.
"If you guys laugh or make fun of me, I swear," I said, glancing at everyone.
"We won't, trust us," Bill says. I nod, and take a deep breath before telling them everything that happened. As I went on, everyone's facial expressions would change now and then. Bill and Ben were the only two that didn't look at me like I was crazy. As I went on, I spoke quieter and quieter.
"And then I ended up here," I said, looking down. Everyone was quiet for a moment. The quietness killed me, I hated how it sounded. They probably thought I was crazy.
"I b-believe you," Bill whispered, looking off into the distance. He looked different in a way, it was like he was there, but then he wasn't there. Ben nodded.
"Me too," he said, his voice soft and quiet. He looked just like Bill did at the moment.
"Well I think you're crazy," Beverly cut in. Of course she was the one to say it.
"Not now Bev," Bill scolded. I held back a smile. "I think I should take Amelia home. We'll build the dam another day." Everyone began to leave, as Bill held out his hand to help me up. I noticed my hands were bandaged, and my clothes were ripped and dirty. Bill's jacket was on me. He led me to Silver and helped me on, before riding off.
~~~~~~~
Instead of going to my house, Bill was taking me to his. I would call my mom to let her now I was staying for a while before I headed home, so she wouldn't have a bird.
"Amelia, w-we need to t-t-talk," he said, stopping the bike. We hopped off, as he rolled it into his driveway.
"It's about the thing you saw, about Georgie," he said. My eyes widened, pictures of the thing flashing in my mind.
"Okay," I whispered, standing still. That thing is haunting me, it's eating me alive from the inside out. Bill, you better have something good to say that will help me. I take a deep breath, before following him inside. Now you may think the nightmare is over, but really.....
It's just beginning.
----------
A/N: I'm gonna be updating a lot but when school starts idk how often I'll be able to update, so I'll write a bunch of chapters so I have them ready when I want to update. But I hope you're enjoying this, I'm actually v proud of myself and my fanfic so yay :)