Chapter 5

Karlie POV

"Come on Kim, just because you are pregnant does not mean you get to take 5 hours to get ready." I say while plopping down on the couch between Tyga and Kanye.

"Calm down Karlie, I'm just grabbing my purse and I'll be down." She says.

"So you bought the house?" Kanye asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Alright I'm ready." Kim says.

"It took you long enough." I say with playful annoyance.

"Oh shut up or I'll belly bump you." She playfully says.

"Bring it on bitch." I say.

She begins to laugh as I grab the car keys and my purse. Kim does the same as we walk outside. When we get outside we see Kourt, khloe, Kendall, and Kylie talking to Caitlyn.

"Karlie!" Caitlyn yells to me.

"Hey Caitlyn." I say while hugging her.

"You look hot girl." She says as she looks at my outfit.

"Thanks, I was just about to say the same to you." I say.

"What is she doing here?" I hear my mom Kris ask.

"She came to visit us mom." Kendall says.

"Oh." Is all Kris says before walking into the house without another word.

I love my mom to death but she has treated Caitlyn like crap their whole time being together and now. When Caitlyn was still Bruce my mom cheated on him with Kim, Kourt, Khloe and I's father. I don't know why Bruce stayed with her.... I mean that is just wrong.

"Alright well I have to go girls so I will see you guys later but don't forget to call." Caitlyn says before giving each of us a kiss on the cheek and a hug then leaving.

"Alright lets go ladies." I say while getting in the passenger seat of Kim's car.

"Oh yeah, Aaron text me and told me him and the boys are going to meet us at your house." Kylie says.

"Okk." I say.

"By the wayyy, what is going on between you and Sammy?" Kylie says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing." I say truthfully.

I mean yeah we hangout alot and yeah he is sweet, attractive, funny and caring but I don't think we are a thing...?

"Suurrre." She says.

"Alright well lets talk about how every time you are with tyga y'all fuck." I say.

"What?! No we don't." She says defensively.

"Yes you do." Kendall says.

"Whatever." Kylie says with playful sass.

"Don't hate." Kourt says.

We all laugh as Kim continues our drive to my house. When we finally get to my new house we see the boys standing out front and talking.

"Hey guys." We say as we get out of the car.

"Y'all ready to see the house!?" I exclaim while pulling the keys out of my purse.

"Yessssss!!!!" They cheer.

"Let's go." I say while unlocking the door.

When I finally get the door unlocked and walk inside the door I look up and my eyes widen at who I see standing in my walk way.