Chapter 20

*1 week later*

Karlie POV

I've been home from the hospital for about a week and Matt and I have been inseparable. Today I am going to meet Cameron's new girlfriend. Everyone else has because they met her while I was in the hospital. Kaitlyn and Faith seem to like her so she should be cool. Her names Savannah. She is meeting us at Tyler Oakley's. I'm going over to Tyler's to film a video with him. He won't tell me what kind of video but knowing Tyler it will be a question and answer vid. I slowly get out of bed after procrastinating for a good ten minutes. I walk to my bathroom and begin to take my clothes off to get into the shower.

"Alright time to get up." I hear Matt yell while bursting through my door. "Oh... Never mind." I hear him say causing me to giggle.

Matt walks into the bathroom and checks me out. All I'm in right now is underwear and his shirt.

"Mine." He says before scooping me up in his arms and kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Sttoooppp!" I giggle.

"Not until I get a morning kiss." He says with a cheeky smile.

"I have morning breath." I say.

"And I have breakfast breath, what's your point?" Matt says causing me to smile and quietly laugh at him.

Without warning Matt smashes his lips to mine. I slowly kiss back and put my hand into his hair to feel his soft golden locks. After a few more moments we slowly pull apart and Matt leans his forehead onto mine.

"I love you." Matt says.

"I love you more." I reply.

"Impossible."

I giggle as matt squeezes my waist and sits me on the ground.

"Get ready." He says before walking out of the bathroom.

I shake my head with a smile as I finish undressing and step into the shower.

**After shower and getting ready**

Once I was ready I walked down stairs and seen all of the boys, Faith, and Kaitlyn standing by the door.

"Finally." Cameron exclaims while opening up the door and running outside to the limo.

"Well someone's on their man period." I say as everyone laughs.

"Love you sissyyyyy." Cam says.

"I'm not your sister." I say while trying to act as if I am mad.

"Yes you are. Well at least you look like you could be." Cam says with a laugh.

It's true Cam and I do kinda look alike but not enough to be siblings. But he does remind me of a older brother.... But I'll never admit that to him.

We all climb into the limo as Cameron smiles while texting on his phone. I decide to mess with him so I snatch his phone and see he is texting his girlfriend Savannah.

(Cam and Savannah's convo)

"To Savannah:

I can't wait to see you baby xx

From Savannah:

I know, I'm so excited to finally see you since I haven't seen you in forever

To Savannah:

I know baby girl, I've missed those soft lips of yours and the way your skin feels on mine and the way your lips suck my-" Ok I'm not reading anymore.