Chapter 4

*5 weeks later*

Karlie POV

5 weeks. We have been fake dating for 5 weeks. . . Shawn is not like I thought he was. He isn't as sweet and caring as everyone thinks. I mean when we first met he was the sweetest guy and was so nice to me and now. . . he acts like he doesn't even want to be near me. I think we should just be friends.

"Are you coming Karlie?" Kylie asks while walking into my room. "All of the managers and boys are here." She says.

"Yeah I'm coming." I say and stand up.

Kylie and I then walk downstairs to see everyone out back.

"Come sit Karlie." My manager says.

"I'm coming." I say while sitting down in the seat next to Shawn.

I feel Shawn put his hand on my thigh causing me to look down at it.

"You said you had something you wanted to talk about Karlie?" Shawn's manager asks/says.

"Yes." I say while standing up. "I think Shawn and I should break up." I say causing everyone to look at me and Shawn to ststand up.

"What?! Why?!" He yells.

"Because Shawn, we obviously don't like one another in the girlfriend, boyfriend way. We are better off as friends and dating people we actually like." I say.

"But I actually like you." Shawn says.

"Shawn I thought I liked you too but you don't act the way you did when we first met. You're different." I say.

"Well Karlie, if this is what you want to do, I guess we can't stop you." My manager says.

"Thankyou." I say.

"Alright I guess this meeting is over." My manager says.

When I look over to Shawn I see him staring off into space. He then turns towards me and stands up. He brings his hand to my face and begins to softly strock my cheek.

"Please baby, I know this isn't what you want. . ." he says.

"Shawn stop." I say while stepping back.

"I'm not giving up on you." Shawn says before walking out of my house.

"Sammy I'm coming over to yours and skates apartment. I want to get fucked up." I say while grabbing both of their arms.

"Alright." They say.

We quickly get in the car and begin our drive.

"So why did you break up with Shawn?" Skate asks.

"We weren't actually dating." I say while texting Kylie telling her that I am staying the night at Sammy and skates.

"I'm staying the night at your guys' house." I say. "And one of you have to give me comfy clothes to change into.

"Alright." They say.

After a short drive we finally get to their apartment. We all get out of the car and walk into the building. Once we get to the apartment I jump on the couch and lay down. When I look to the coffee table I see a rolled blunt and a bowl.

"Come on Karlie. I'll get you some clothes." Sammy says.

I then stand up off the couch and follow Sammy to his room. Once I get there I sit on the bed as he goes through his drawers. He then throws sweatpants and a hoodie at me.

"Thanks doll." I say while walking into his bathroom.

"No problem babe." He says.

When I close the bathroom door I quickly strip my clothes and begin to put Sammy's sweatpants and hoodie on. When I look at the back of the hoodie I see Wilkinson written on it.

"I'm keeping this hoodie." I yell to Sammy.

"Ok." He yells back.

I then walk out of the bathroom and into the living room where I see Sammy and skate each with a blunt in hand and lighting it. I sit down between the and grab the third blunt sitting on the table. Sammy lights it for me and I take a hit.

"Damn, this is some good weed." I say while exhaling the smoke.

******2 hours later******

By now it is 3 am and Sammy, skate, and I are sitting in the closet in a hot box with a hookah.

"You know, you two are realllyyyyyy hot." I say then lay my back against the wall.

"Thanks babe." Sammy says while putting his hand on my leg.

I take a sip of the beer I have sitting beside me and close my eyes as I lay my head on Sammy's shoulder.

I might not remember what happened tonight when I wake up but this was the best night of my life. . .