Chapter 8

Karlie POV

"Karrrrllliiiieeee." I hear someone whisper my ear.

"Whaaattt?" I whine.

"Get up. We're meeting up with the guys." They say.

I soon realize the person whispering in my ear is Matt. I reluctantly sit up in bed and look over at Matt to see he is fully clothed and ready to go.

"I'm gonna shower so you need to go wake Faith up." I say.

"I'm already up." She says while walking into my room.

"Oh, nevermind then." I say with a chuckle.

"Babe?" I hear Matt call causing me to smile.

"I'm not your babe." I tease

"Oh yes you are!" He says while trying to open the bathroom door but I locked it.

Hah biiittch!

"What do you want matt?" I ask with a giggle.

"I just wanted to say I got you Starbucks and its downstairs in the fridge." He says. "I got your favorite."

"Aaawwweeee!" Thankyou matt!" I squeal.

I hear him laugh before I step into the shower. After I wash my hair and body I step out and begin to dry off. I then put ripped skinny jeans on, a ripped maroon cropped long sleeve shirt, black and white weed socks, and my timberlands. I quickly straighten my hair before placing a maroon beanie on that says 'RAGGED'. For makeup I do foundation, eyeliner, winged eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. I then put gold hoop earrings in, a gold belly button ring, and gold bracelets.

"You ready?" I hear Faith ask through the door.

"Yep, lets gooooo!" I say while opening up the bathroom door and walking downstairs with Faith.

Once we get to the kitchen I see matt sitting at the counter with a cup of Starbucks in his hand. I quickly make my way to the fridge and grab mine out. Right before I put the cup to my mouth I see the words 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Where your name is supposed to be. I quickly turn around to see matt smiling widely at me.

"Yes Matt!" I say excitedly while running and jumping into his arms.

"You should have seen the look the girl behind the counter gave me when I asked her to put that on there." He says with a chuckle causing me to giggle.

"She was probably just jealous you weren't asking her." I say then lean in and connect my lips to his in a slow passionate kiss.

"Alright, alright. That's enough. My virgin eyes don't need to see that." Faith says causing me to laugh and pull away from Matt.

"Alright lets go so Faith can makeout with Gilinsky." Matt says causing Faith to blush.

"Shut up." She says while attempting to run out the door but she doesn't make it very far because she forgot her Starbucks.

Matt and I walk out the door as Faith grabs her drink. Once we are all in the car matt begins to drive as I hook my phone up to the aux cord and begin playing my music.

"YOU'RE MY RIGHT HAND, YOUR MY GO TO!" I scream the lyrics to right hand by Drake.

Faith then joins me as we scream the lyrics together. For the rest of the ride Faith and I sang along to Drake while matt tried to suppress his laughter but miserably failed.

"Alright come on." Matt says while getting out of the car.

I quickly grab my phone and Faith and I make our way out of the car and over to matt. Once we get to the boys Faith runs up to Jack G and begins to make out with him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone I haven't want to see for years....