Chapter 34

Karlie POV
All I can keep thinking about is seeing Hailey at my therapists office. What if she tells Matt I was there? What if she tells the press I was there? What will happen to me? Will I be ridiculed? Will I become a joke? As all of these thoughts are stirring around in my head I see Matt walk into the living room. I smile at him and he does the same.

Since I have been seeing my therapist I have been feeling relief and happier.

"Hey hun." He says as he pecks my lips and sits next to me.

"Hi babe." I reply softly.

"What's on your mind?"

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"You seem to have something on your mind." He says as he gently grabs my hand and rubs the pad of his thumb over my thumb.

"Nothing just been thinking about our wedding.." I lie with a smile.

Matt lightly smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.

"I know you're not being honest but I'm not going to push you."

I smile at him and slowly lean in to connect his soft lips with mine. We continue to kiss for a little while longer before we hear someone clear their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt, but everyone wanted to know if you guys wanted to go out with us.." Faith says kindly.

"You wanna go?" Matt whispers.

"No.. I just wanna stay home and spend the night with you and my baby." I whisper back.

Matt smiles widely before turning back to Faith and kindly declining her offer. She smiles at us before exiting the room. I lay my head on Matts shoulder and look at our intertwined hands. In just a few months I'll hopefully be back to my old self and be able to enjoy life like I used to be able to.

"I love you so much." Matt says to me.

"I love you too." I say back while looking up into his hazelnut eyes.

I love this boy so much.. he means everything to me and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let anything or anyone come between us.

A/N:
Well... I really have no excuse for not updating. I'm sorry I haven't and I'm not sure of the next time I will be able to update. But don't forget to vote and or comment. Hope you had an amazing time over the holidays!