Chapter 33

*3 months later*

Karlie POV

Some say depression is caused by emotional instability. Some say depression is just a way for people to get attention... but I don't believe there is a set definition or a set belief that everyone should follow. I believe that it means whatever you personally think it means.

Lately I have only been feeling one emotion... and that emotion would be sadness.

I don't know if one could classify this as depression but in my opinion it is... and like I said before, I believe the meaning of depression is your own personal opinion.

The love of my life can't make me happy anymore. My own baby girl can't even make me happy. For these past few months I have been hiding my emotions from everyone. I have been going through my days faking my true feelings.

I think Matt is starting to notice I haven't been happy because he keeps asking me whats wrong and everytime I fake a smile and say nothing. I know all of the girls have noticed my mood changes because they always try to ask me what's wrong and when I say nothing they call me out on lying.

Today I'm actually going to a therapist to see if I can get help with this. I had to lie to Matt and tell him I was going over to my mom's house to do some more wedding planning and I feel horrible about it. I mean I'm eventually going to have to tell him cause he's going to notice that twice a week at the same time I'm leaving to go some where and I don't want him to think I am cheating on him.

Anyways I need to get ready to leave.

I quickly walk to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I then do little makeup and put my hair into two french braids. When I finish that I walk to my closet and look for an outfit. After looking for a little while I decide to wear black ripped skinny jeans, a tight black cropped tank top, a black leather jacket and my black leather high heel boots. I then grab a purse and put my essentials in it. I quickly grab my phone and walk down stairs to see everyone eating.

"Alright I'm going. See ya later." I say then kiss Olivia on the head and Matt on the lips.
"I love you." Matt says.

"I love you too." I say then walk out the door and pray no paparazzi are following me.

Matt POV

"Hey Matt?" Faith asks getting my attention.

"Yeah?" I say and look at her.

"Have you noticed Karlie's mood change?" She asks.

"Yeah. She's been acting strange the last few months."

"Has she talked to you about it?" Ariana asks.

"No. Anytime I ask her how she is doing she says she is fine." I say while putting Olivia's bottle down in front of her.

"Do you think something bad happened to her?" Savannah asks.

By now everyone was paying attention to our conversation.

"I don't know.. " I say truthfully.

The girls then continued to talk about Karlie and how they are gonna try and talk to her.

Karlie POV

I finally arrived at the therapist and got out of the car. As I was walking in I couldn't help but become nervous of the thought that the therapist might tell the press all about our session. Before I could think anymore I was in the lobby of the office.

"Hi I'm Karlie Kardashian. I'm here to see Dr. Jennifer James." I say to the receptionist.

"Ok take a seat she'll be right out." The lady behind the counter replies.

I smile and walk to one of the seats in the waiting room. As I am waiting I watch as an all too familiar face walks into the waiting room where I am sitting.

"Hailey?" I ask causing her to look my way with a smirk and walk towards me.

A/N-
Hey guys! Sorry I keep updating so late it's just I have been busy and I have writers block. It sucks. If any of you have ideas for the following chapters please messgae me. I'll give you full credit for the idea at the beginning of the chapter. Also don't forget to vote and or comment. Thankyou for reading!!!!