Chapter 7

{Heyyyyy so some of the boys' ages are different so here they are. If I miss anyone comment and I'll let you guys know their age.
Matt: 18
Nash: 17
Hayes: 15
Cameron: 18
Taylor: 18
Jack G: 17
Jack J: 17
Aaron: 17
Carter: 18
Shawn: 17
Sammy: 18
Skate: 18

*3 week later*

Karlie POV

"Maattt!" I whine as I try to push his body off of me.

"Not until you get up." He says.

"Ok, ok. I'll get up." I say with a small laugh.

"Good." He says while standing up.

I slowly stand up and make my way to my bathroom. Once I close the door I begin to strip myself of my clothes. I then turn the water on to the temperature I want it then step in.

"Hey Gilinsky wanted me to tell you he is bringing his girlfriend Faith to the pull party." Matt says while walking into the bathroom and sitting on the counter.

You probably wondering why I haven't yelled at him to get out but what you don't realise is Matt and I have gotten really close these past three weeks. When I was on my period he got me my favorite ice cream, watched every season of American horror story with me, cuddled, rubbed my back and my stomach, and made me feel loved.... He always makes me feel that way and I can't help but return the favor.

"I thought he was dating that Madison girl?" I ask.

"She cheated on him." He says causing me to say 'oh'.

"Can I join you in there?" Matt asks and I can tell he is smirking.

"No go to your room for once and shower." I say. "Why do I even have a room for you if all you do is stay in my room?" I say/ask with a laugh.

"Because you love me." He says in a sing sing voice as he walks out of my bathroom.

I quickly finish my shower and begin to dry off. I then do my makeup and leave my hair natural.

"Wow, hot bikini." Kylie says as she walks into my room.

"Thanks babe, I like yours too." I say.

Kendall then walks in carrying North.

"Aaawwweeee!" I squeal as I see North wearing a one piece bathingsuit that is pink and has a tutu.

"That's so cute." Kylie says.

North begins to smile noticing how much attention we are giving her.

"Is everyone here?" I ask.

"Yeah, everyone is out back. Cally is even here." She says.

"Yay! She said she didn't know if she was going to make it!" I say.

They laugh at me as I grab my phone and we all make our way downstairs. When we get out back I see a girl wearing a cute bright orange bikini while talking to Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Hi, I'm Karlie. You must be Faith." I say with a kind smile as I shake her hand.

"Oh I know who you are and yep I am Faith." She says.

"Alright Gilinsky time to say bye to your girly friend so she can come hangout with me and my sisters." I say.

"Alright if I have to." He says while pulling Faith into his body holding her as close as he can as he presses his lips softly to hers. "I'll see you in a few babe." He says then kisses her forehead before walking away.

"Alright come with me." I say while grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the table where all my sisters and Cally are.

"Everyone I want you to meet Faith, Gilinsky's girlfriend." I say.

Everyone says hello as Faith and I sit down.

"Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" I ask Faith.

"Yeah, that's fine." She says while pulling her legs up into the chair and sitting criss cross.

"Alright so how old are you?" I ask.

"14 soon to be 15 in a month." She says.

"Cool, do you play any sports?" I ask.

"Yeah, I play basketball. That's how Jack and I met. He was playing basket ball and a couple of my friends and I decided to see if they wanted to play us." She says.

"Oh cool." "So are you living with Gilinsky?" I ask.

"No. I actually have to leave in a few weeks to go back to Texas. My mom said if I had a friend here in LA that was a girl I could just stay here with her but she doesn't want me living with him." She explains.

"You can live with me." I say.

"What?" She asks confused. "Im not trying to be rude but you barely know me."

"I know but I can tell jack really cares about you. And you seem like a really chill girl to hang around." I say.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." She says.

"Honey I have a ton of emty rooms in this house it wouldn't bother me at all. Plus you can have jack come stay the night sometimes and you can go over there sometimes." I say.

"You have no idea how much this means." She says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Now go tell your man your never leaving him." I say with a chuckle.

She smiles at me before standing up and running over to gilinsky. I watch as she explains it to him and he smiles widely before pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her.

"Karlie!" I hear Matt call causing me to smile.

"What?" I yell back.

"Hey over herrrrree!" He whinse.

I couldn't help but laugh as I stand up and turn around to see matt laying in a beach chair with his arms in the air as he makes grabby hands towards me. I slowly walk over to him and climb in the chair beside him and lay my head on his chest.

"I like cuddling with you." He says.

"Me too." I say as I look up at him.

Then out of no where he pulls me into a passionate kiss. I didn't resist to kiss him back.

His lips are really soft....