Chapter 3

Karlie POV

"Like seriously she just wouldn't stop trying to grab me or my bag or really anything." Kendall says with a laugh.

"Why didn't you just smack her hand away?" Kim and I ask at the same time.

"Because that would be rude." She says.

"But you are rude." Kylie, Kim, khloe, Kourt, and I say at the same time causing everyone to laugh.

"I'm not that mean." She says defensively.

"Ok." I say while standing up. "As much as I love sitting here and bullshitting with you all I have to go to a meeting." I say.

"Can I come with?" Kylie asks.

"Sure." I say.

She then follows me upstairs. We both walk into my room and begin looking through my clothes. We both agreed that she would wear something of mine since we wear the same size. . . well other than bra size. . . let's just say god blessed me with big tits. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

"Let me do your hair!" Kylie squealed.

"Ok." I say with a chuckle and sit down in the stylist chair.

She first starts by brushing my hair then straightening it. As she is doing that I see my phone light up with a text notification.

'Shawny iMessaged you' my phone says. I couldn't help but smile while remembering how he put his number in my phone at my birthday party backstage after the concert.

From Shawny:

Can't wait to see you at the meeting xx

Awweee! He is so fricking sweet!
To Shawny:

Same xx

From Shawny:

You better sit next to me at the meeting!

To Shawny:

Will do, sir.

From Shwany:

See you in a little while babe

Did he just.... Did he just call me... Babe ... Omg! Omg! Omg! The boy I have a crush on called me babe!!!!!

"Ooowww someone has a crush!" Kylie says once she finishes my hair.

"What? No I don't!" I say while trying to hide my blush.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" She says with a wink.

"Good!" I say.

We then quickly do our makeup then walk to my closet. We both decide to wear outfits including pants and blouses. Once we are dressed we walk downstairs and I see everyone moved from the kitchen table to the living room.

"How do we look?" Kylie asks.

When Tyga looked at her I swear I seen drool coming from his mouth.

"You guys look good, let me get a pic." Kim says.

She then stands up and woddles towards us since she is pregnant. Once she takes the pic Kylie and I walk outside and decide we will take my purple Lamborghini.

"Justin would be soooo jealous of this car." Kylie says.

"Is Justin the one Kendall was fucking?" I ask and Kylie nods.

For the rest of the ride we talk about upcoming events and how big Sean won an award at the VMAs.

"You ready to see the boys again?" Kylie asks.

"Yep." I say and exit the car.

"Karlie!" I hear Shawn yell.

"Shawn!" I yell back.

He then runs up to me and pulls me into a tight hug. Man I missed the smell of him.

"Let's get this meeting over with." I say while walking into the building with Shawn on one side of me and Kylie on the other.

Once we get to the room the rest of the boys greet us then we sit down and begin to talk.

"Karlie, Shawn. Both of your careers are becoming bigger and bigger by the day. All we want is what is best for both of you." My manager begins.

"Ok..?" Shawn and I say.

"We need you guys to fake date." Shawn's manager says, getting right to the point.