Chapter 25

Karlie POV

*2 months later*

"I'm so excited! I'm so excited! We are finally taking a vacation as a big group again!" I cheer excitedly.

"Hey Karlie?" Ariana says.

"Yes?" I answer back while looking over at her.

"Shut up!" Her along with Kaitlyn, Savannah, and Faith say.

"Well that's not very nice! I'm telling Kylie on you." I say while grabbing my suitcase.

"Kylie loves us, she won't do anything." Kaitlyn says.

"So you think." I say with a smirk while walking out of the room and down to the living room where everyone else is already waiting.

"Finally!" Kendall says.

"Oh shut up!" I say with a laugh.

"Kaitlyn, Savannah, Faith, and Ariana. I would like you to meet my friend Anastasia or Stas for short." Kylie says.

I quickly look up from my phone to see Stas standing next to Kylie.

"Stassie!" I yell while running into her arms.

(Sorry if you do not like Anastasia but I LOVE HER! She is so funny and she is gorgeous.)

"How are you doing?" She asks with her signature laugh that I love.

"I'm good. I've missed youuuu." I say while hugging her again.

"I know I've missed you too." She says while hugging back equally as tight.

"So I have some questions for you." She says while dragging me into my kitchen while all of the girls follow.

"Oh come on guysss. We need to leave." Nash whines.

"Oh shut up you big baby. We are taking my private plane we can literally leave when ever we want." I say before entering the kitchen.

"So..." Stas starts. "What's happening between you and Shawn?" She asks.

"Ok so basically our managers are making us date buy I'm really dating Matt. But! Matt, Shawn, and I are posting a picture and hen we are all on the plane to Instagram and Twitter saying how Shawn and I never were in a real relationship and that we were forced to be by our managers and hopefully our fans understand." I say all in one breath.

"Damn... I've missed alot." Stas says causing me to laugh.

"Yeah." I say with a chuckle. "So what's going on with you and Sammy?" I ask with a smirk.

Stas' face gets really red as she turns around and walks towards the kitchen doorway.

"We better get going. We wouldn't want Nash to have to wait much longer." She says.

"Oh no no no no. Tell me now or I'll post that picture of you you've been begging me not to post for along time." I say with a smirk.

"Oh fine, calm down no need to get that extreme boo thang." She says while walking towards me. "We are official but we haven't told our fans."

"Awwweeee I'm happy for you Stas." I say with a smile while hugging her.

"Thanks Kar, and I'm happy for you too." She says.

We all then walk our to the living room to see skate smoking a joint while Sammy begs him to let him take a hit, Cameron attempting to do a head stand while Nash and Taylor try aswell, matt and Carter are having a 'rock-paper-scissors' fight while some of the boys cheer him on, and Tyga talking to Jack and Jack. . . wtf did I just walk into.

"Hey." I say a little over my normal tone.

No one quiets down so I try saying it again. And once again... Nothing. Alright fine, two can play at that game.

"YO BITCH TITTIES!" I yell in a deep ghetto voice causing everyone to turn towards me with a surprised look on their face. "Let's go." I say in my normal voice.

"What the fuck Karlie?! I thought we were all about to die!" Sammy says while grabbing his chest.

I just laugh as all of the girls do the same.

"Shut up and lets go." I say while stepping into the limo.

For the whole ride to the airport we talked and messed around. Once we finally pulled up out front the airport I quickly hopped out of the limo and ran to the plane so could get my favorite bedroom in the back. (Pic in media)

"Matt!" I yell.

"Coming." I hear him reply.

Once he gets to the room he smiles and looks around the room.

"I remember this bed... This is the bed that allowed us to become part of the mile high club." He says with a smirk and crawls into the bed towards me.

"Oh no no no. We have to post the picture remember?" I say.

"Ugh. I want to get laid." He groans causing me to laugh.

"Awe baby." I say and kiss his lips. "When we get to Hawaii we can have sex." I say with a smirk.

Matt instantly smiles and lays down on the bed in satisfaction. We quickly take a picture together and post it to Instagram and Twitter explaining our situation. Instantly our phones start blowing up with notifications.

'I'm not even gonna look right now.' I think to myself as I cuddle up next to Matt.

For the whole ride we cuddle and talk about how excited we are to be going to Hawaii. Don't get me wrong we've been there plenty of times before but since we are going as a large group it makes me more excited.

**After Plane Ride**

Once the plane lands we are quickly rushed into the awaiting jeeps so that the following planes can land.

"Omg! This house is amazing!" Ariana cheers.

"Thankyou." I say while looking around my beach house proudly.

"Alright let's all go to bed and tomorrow we will start our fun days of fun." Kylie says causing me to laugh.

"Fun days of fun?" I ask.

"I think my baby's tierd." Tyga says while throwing Kylie over his shoulder.

"Ahhh! Tyga!" She yells and laughs at the same time as they make their way upstairs.

"Alright well I'm going to bed." I say then yawn as I walk up the stairs with Matt.

As soon as matt and I enter the room matt looks at me with a smirk.

"Who's ready to get fucked!?" He says with a creepy face causing me to burst out laughing.

"Don't ever say that again." I say while trying to contain my laugh.

Matt chuckles as he picks me up and lays me on the bed.... I think you know what happens next....

A/N-
Hey guys hope you like the update. Don't forget to vote and or comment. Also if you want to be a character and want to date one of the boys just tell message me. Thankyouuuuu!