Chapter 24

Karlie POV

"I think you should wake up now." Matt says as he shakes my shoulder.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"So you can get ready to go meet carters girlfriend Ariana." He says while standing up.

"Mmmm. Can't she just come into my room and talk to me?" I whine while turning to face him.

"No, now get up butter cup." He says while slapping my butt then walking out of the room.

"Hwjxhensknejc" I groan incoherent words as I stretch my body.

As I'm getting ready I begin to try and imagine who carters girlfriend is because I've never met an Ariana other than Ariana Grande but she doesn't count. As I'm doing my hair I hear Kaitlyn, faith, and Savannah enter my room.

"Yes you can come in no problem." I say sarcastically.

"Thanks babe." Faith says sarcastically as well while sitting on the edge of my tub along with Kaitlyn and Savannah.

"Finally!" I exclaim.

"What?" Savannah asks while sliding backwards so she is sitting in my tub.

"I finally finished my hair... You don't understand how mad I was getting just now." I say while applying lotion to my face.

"I feel ya." Kaitlyn says.

"Same." Faith and Savannah agree.

"Well what do you fucktards want?" I ask while continuing my makeup.

"Hey!" They all three yell causing me to laugh.

"We came in to see if you were ready yet but obviously your not." Kaitlyn says.

"Go pick out and outfit for me." I tell them.

Kaitlyn then sprints to my closet to find clothes. . . well that was easy.

"So are you excited to meet Carter's girlfriend?" Faith asks while pushing Sav's feet away from her causing her whole body to lay flat in the tub.

"... Well that hurt." Savannah says causing Faith and I to laugh.

"Yeah I'm excited... And anxious! Like I can't tell the type of girl she will be, you know?" I say as I aply mascara.

"Yeah I get you but from how Carter describes her she seems really cool and chill." Savannah says.

"Well that's good cause I didn't know how to take her yet." I say with a chuckle.

"Well you haven't even met her yet so there is no way of knowing how she is." Faith says.

"True." Savannah says while smelling my body wash.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to contain my laugh.

"Smelling some of your stuff." She slowly says.

"Hmm.. Do they smell good?" I ask.

"They smell tremendous." She says.

All of a sudden Kaitlyn falls to her knees in the door way of my bathroom as she clutches her phone and dies of laughter.

"What?" I ask.

"I got all of the on my Snapchat." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Omg! Delete it Kaitlyn!" Savannah says.

Kaitlyn trys to speak but can't because of her laughter which makes this situation 10x funnier.

"COME ON GIRLS! WE HAVE TO GO!" I hear Cameron yell up the stairs.

"Coming babe!" Savannah says while running out of the bathroom.

Faith pretends to gag herself causing Kaitlyn and I to laugh.

"I heard that!" Savannah yells causing Kaitlyn, faith and I to burst into laughter.

"Come on!" Carter exclaims.

"We're coming, chill!" I say.

Once we are all in the limo Carter gives the limo driver the details. For the whole ride we were making fun of how Savannah was smelling all of my body wash and stuff.

"We're here!" Carter exclaims.

He then jumps out of the limo and I see we are out front 'Nan's Cafè'. Ohhh this place is amazing!

"Babe!" Carter yells while hugging a tall, skinny, gorgeous girl.

We all approch them to see Carter won't let her go. Once he finally puts her down he turns to us.

"Guys I would like you to meet Ariana, Ariana I would like you to meet everyone." Carter says.

"Hi." She shyly waves.

"You're gorgeous." Faith says while walking closer to her.

"Thankyou." She quietly says and blushes.

"It's nice to meet you." I say while walking up to her and hugging her. "I love your outfit by the way." I say truthfully.

"Thankyou. I like yours too." She says.

After alittle small talk we all walk into 'Nan's café' and sit down. As we are ordering our drinks and food Ariana tells us alittle about herself. Apparently she likes to sing, maybe we can make a song together. She's a really sweet girl, I like her. Everyone else seems to too.

A/N-
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy with school and other stuff. Also if you would like to become a character in the story just message me. I'd like to thank Ariana for messaging me about being a character, it means alot! Don't forget to vote and or comment. Thankyouuuuu!