Chapter 19

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END*

|•×Matt POVו|

I need to know how she's doing. All I have seen for the past hour is doctors and nurses running back towards her room. I need to know she is ok.

¥^°Kylie POV°^¥

Everyone has been here at the hospital since Karlie got into her accident. Matt hasn't stopped crying and hasn't been eating. About an hour ago matt came out in hysterics saying karlie was going to die and that it's all his fault. Cameron had to calm him down and everything.

"FUCK!" We hear a voice yell from down near Karlie's room.

"What the fuck?" Faith yells while removing her head from Gilinsky's neck.

°{∆Karlie POV∆}°

I feel myself gasp for air as my body flings up from an electrical shock. I soon feel my head come in contact with a hard object.

"FUCK!" I yell while grabbing my forehead.

"Oh my god." I hear light gasps around me.

"Ms. Kardashian I'm gonna need you to lay back down." A man in a white coat says while slowly walking towards me.

"Where am I and why am I here?" I ask.

"You're in the hospital because you got into a car accident 2 weeks ago." He says.

"Wait... You're telling me that wasn't a dream?" I ask.

"I'm afraid it wasn't a dream ma'am." He says softly.

I just softly lay back down and process what the doctor just told me.... So Matt really was cheating on me with Hailey Baldwin.... All of a sudden I got the urge to cry.

After a while of the doctors asking me questions and doing tests they left my room.

"KARLIE!" I hear multiple female voices yell.

I look to the door to see Kylie, Kendall, Kim, Kourtney, Klohe, Faith, Kaitlyn, my mom, and my other mom Caitlyn (this probably applies to nobody but if you don't know who Caitlyn is you have been living under a rock. Jk, but Caitlyn is Bruce Jenner.).

"Hey guys." I say with a wide smile.

"How are you? How are you feeling? Do you remember anything that happened?" Everyone starts bumbarding me with questions.

"Calm down to answer your questions good, good, and yes." I say.

Faith was about to say something but the room door bursts open. I look up to see all of the boys including Kanye, Tyga, and the person I am dreading to see... Matt. That name. It pisses me off to even think it. I better keep my mouth closed or I won't be nice to him.

"Oh my god thank god you are OK!" Shawn says while running to me and embracing me into a tight hug.

Right now. Being in shawms arms, feels... Comforting. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Matt wiping his eyes... Why is he so upset? Its not like I mean anything to him. He probably wasn't even here the whole time. He probably just came to say that speech yesterday then left. And yes. I did hear his speech and how stupid he was and how he didn't mean it.

"Thankyou Shawn." I say while kissing his cheek.

"So the doctors said you can get ready now and we can leave." Kaitlyn says.

"Ok, thankyou." I say.

"Karlie..." I hear Matt softly say.

"Umm we'll give you guys some alone time." Gilinsky says while grabbing Faith's hand and walking out of the room as everyone except for Matt follows.

"Kar-" I cut Matt off before he can even start.

"You hurt me." I say bluntly.

"Baby I didn't mean to, the whole time you were in a coma I was here. I was so worried about you. I thought I was going to lose you. I can't lose you karlie. You are the love of my life. If I loose you I don't know what I will do. You are the reason I wake up in the morning. The reason I eat. The reason I smile and laugh. When you're sad I'm sad. When your sick I'm sick. Don't you get it Karlie? My world revolves around you. I need you to live." Matt says while tears stream down his face.

By the time he was done tears were going down my face.

"When you were asleep I talked to and explained everything to you. I don't kno-" I cut Matt off once again.

"I know. I heard ever-y word you said." I say with a small chcukle while trying to stop the tears.

"Please tell me you forgive me. I'm serious Karlie... I ne-ed you." His voice cracks.

I slowly swing my legs over the side of the bed and slowly stand up. My legs are really weak since I haven't walked on them in 2 weeks so I almost fell but Matt caught me. When I look up into Matt's eyes I see him looking at me as well. My eyes then flicker down to his lips.

"Karlie plea-" I cut Matt off while smashing my lips on to his.

I've missed his lips so much. Any anger I was feeling towards Matt is now washed away. Our lips are moving in sync as I hear someone clear their throat.

"Umm you ready to go?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Yeah, uh, let me change real quick." I say.

Kaitlyn nods as she leaves.

"So are we still together?" Matt asks.

"Yes." I say with a giggle.

"Good, but we still have to keep it a secret since the media thinks you and Shawn are a thing." Matt says with an eye roll.

I giggle and peck his lips before going to the bathroom to change.

I am so excited to leave and go home.

A/N-
Heyyyyy. I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry haven't updated in so long. I hope to be updating more often. Anyway I hope you liked the update and also don't forget to vote and or comment. Thankyouuuu also if you would like to be in my story just message me. I need girlfriends for the boysss