Chapter 31:The End

Autumn P.O.V

3 years later

Dear Justin,

When I was 14 years old, I had already planned out our wedding. I just knew that I was going to be with the famous Justin Combs, never once in my life did I think my wish would come true. That day when I first came to UCLA, and you helped me with my suitcases, I thought to my self 'Is this THE Justin Combs' and sure enough it was you. At your party, when we were about to sleep together, I probably would have slept with you, just because you were Justin Combs, but I had looked past the fact that you were a regular boy, trying to get in another girl's pants.

And I thought that for a while, until we had our first date. Then I knew you were just a regular boy, looking for love. When you cheated on me for the first time I was heart broken, but I couldn't stay mad at you, and that was my problem. I was to quick to forgive you. But then, you thought I was cheating, and I would never do that to you. And just the thought that you believed Aliya over me, was insane.

Then I started dating Brandon, Of course I liked him, but I wasn't in love with him. And that was stupid of me to give him my virginity and I could really care less about him. I was just thinking about you that whole time we were having sex. And I knew that wouldn't be healthy for me and Brandon's relationship, so I ended up crawling back to you.

When you proposed I felt like the only person in the world, I was so happy, and even more when you gave me our first child, Jasymine Diamond Combs. I thought our lives were perfect until I heard a knock on our house door. And there was the problem standing right in front of me, Tay. I just couldn't believe you had cheated on me and then got her pregnant, while I was pregnant with our 2 child, Janae Angel Combs. When we got the DNA test done, I was overly excited, but then you cheated. And this time you did it in our bed, our bed that we shared together and made love in. I just couldn't take it anymore, that really hurt me.

And then I met Calvin. He was so sweet, and nice. I loved him so much, but then that night, on Jasy's birthday. When me and you kissed, I became even more confused on whether or not I still loved you. When Jasy went missing and I found out why, I was crushed. I had the power to stop Calvin from raping her, but I didn't. And that's where you saved me, and also when our 2 sons were born. Amari Dior Combs and Aden Sean Combs. But also where our second problem came in, Chris.

I was very happy that you trusted me with him, but I was disappointed in myself, that I had done something like that. I couldn't believe the fact that I was pregnant, with his baby. I was crushed, and I know you were too. But getting that DNA test on Janae was just not necessary, and Aliya knew what she was doing by giving you that test. I'm just happy you caught on, and through all this chaos (s.c) we never stopped fighting, not once. I just wished I had time to tell you I loved you, before..... 

Justin Dior Combs, I love you and I always will. We had a lot of rough patches in our relationship and marriage, but we always seemed to pull through. And that's what I love about you. You made me believe that all guys weren't the same. And your the father of my 4 beautiful children. These 10 years, I learned that everyone is born with a golden halo, sitting on the top of their head. Sometimes their Halo's fade away.....but they end up fading right back.

I stood up from in front of the tombstone and let go of the balloon that  held the letter, of my heart, to Justin. I watched it go up towards the sky, until I couldn't see it anymore.

Justin you are gone,

But never forgotten

I will always love you

---------------------------------------------------------------

Theeeeeee Enddddddddd (Takes bow). And if you didn't get it, Justin died in the car crash.

Thanksssss for all the reads, votes and comments. I love you allllllllllllllllll

Stay on the lookout for more of my magnificent stories.