Chapter 14

5 months later

Autumn's P.O.V

I put Jasy in her booster seat and made sure it was secure. I got in the front seat and drove to Justin's house.

After he lied and cheated with that girl, I just couldn't forgive him anymore. So we separated. We didn't get divorced yet because were still figuring out if the love has gone away.Jasy still gets to see him and he still goes to doctor appointments with me. I live in this condo close by Justin's house.

When I pulled up I got Jasy out the booster seat and took her hand to go to the front door. I rung the door bell and he came to the front door with a black t-shirt, some basketball shorts and some black and white elite socks. He looks so good. I really miss him but how do I know that he won't cheat again.

"Daddy !!!" Jasy said running in the house past Justin to go to her room.

"Hey Autumn"

"Hey Justin". I was just about to walk back to my car until he gently pulled me back by my wrist.

"I'm really sorry Autumn please come back home"

"Justin... I don't know". he sighed and then let go of my wrist.

"Ok". I walked away and closed his front door shut. I got back into my car and went back home. I unlocked the front door to my house and walked inside to the kitchen. I got the red wine from the cabinet and poured it in a glass. I looked on the refrigerator and there was a picture of me, Justin, and Jasy at the aquarium. We looked so happy, like a big family. Dammit Justin, why did you have to cheat.

Tomorrow was Justin's 28th birthday and he was having a big party at this club called Club Pulse. He said that he would love for me to come but understood the fact that I'm pregnant and that's why I said no but I do have a surprise for him. It was nothing special though, just a Rolex watch with the families (Me, Justin, and Jasymine) picture in it. It had black diamonds around the rim because that was Justin's favorite type of gemstone.

I walked into my bathroom and ran the hot water and added some strawberry bubble bath, I stripped off my clothes and stepped into my big bath tub, that was filled with bubbles. I grabbed my wine and then just relaxed.

after about 50 minutes of relaxation I got out the tub. I grabbed my robe and put it on. As soon as I walked in my room my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id and it was Lena. Lena was one of my employees. I own this clothing line called "Beauté Au-Delà". Which means beauty beyond in French.

"Hey Lena"

"Hey Mrs. Combs, I wanted to know if you wanted me to ship those dresses to Massachusetts"

"Um, sure".

"Ok". I hung up the phone and put on my pajamas and went to bed.

~~~~~~The Next day~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, did my morning routine, and got dressed in a red sleevless blouse with a black pencil skirt that came to the middle of my thigh and these comfortable red round toe wedges. I was going to spend the day with Justin since it was his birthday and I'm still his wife and its the least I could do.

I got into my new all white Porsche Cayenne. I drove to Justin's house and knocked on the door. when he opened it he was wearing a black polo shirt with some denim jeans and just had on his white and black Jordan 13s.

"Happy Birthday". I said as I gave him a one armed sort of hug.

"Thanks". he said as he let me into his house. As soon as I walked in and sat on the couch, Jasy came running downstairs. She had on a Tommy Hilfiger white shirt with jean jacket that was rolled up to just before you go to her elbow. she also had on some denim shorts and her Air Jordan 6 Retro Olympic 2000s. She looked so cute, I'm surprised Justin got her dressed so good. But then I saw damn head. Which was all over the place.

"Justin, look at her damn head". I said playfully punching him in the arm. he laughed and so did I.

"I tried"

"Come here baby, let mommy fix your hair". I motioned for her to come over to me at the couch. she sat on the floor in between my legs.

"Justin can you get me a brush". he nodded and went upstairs

"Mommy"

"Yes baby"

"When can we live with daddy again". I was so shocked by her question.

"Well.....I honestly don't know"

"Well do you still love daddy"

"Of course"

"Then what's the problem"

Justin P.O.V

I walked upstairs into Jasymine's bathroom and got her brush. While I was walking back downstairs I stopped when I heard Autumn and Jasy talking.

"Well do you still love daddy"

"Of course"

"Then what's the problem"

"Jasy....sometimes when your with one person for a long time, you need a break from them. so I guess daddy just needed a break"

"Oh". Then I felt I needed to go ahead and walk downstairs so I did. I gave the brush to Autumn and she began doing her hair.

"Daddy doesn't need a break from mommy, he wants her to come home". I said finally speaking up. Jasy and Autumn both looked up at me. Jasy smiled and Autumn did too but she quickly went back to putting Jasy's hair in a big bun. When she was done she reached in her bag and pulled out a box. I opened it and it was this Rolex with a picture of us and Jasy in it with black diamonds around the rim. I put it on and kissed her on her cheek. knowing that she would get mad if I kissed her the way I wanted to.

------------------------

---------------

Hayyyyy

So do you think there getting back together

Jasy really wants her parents to be together :(

Pic of Dylan on the side. (He may not look 10 but bare with me ;)

Pleaseeee give me some baby names. I need boy and girl names. Make sure to give middle names too. :D

no proof reading done so sorry for la errors

Byyyyyyyye