Chapter 25

Autumn's P.O.V

9 months later

"Come here Justin, their kicking" I called Justin over to me where I was sitting on the couch in the living room. He walked out of the kitchen and sat beside me on the couch. I put his hand on my stomach. As soon as I felt them kick, I looked at Justin, knowing that he felt it. A big smile appeared on his face.

9 months ago, when me and Justin had sex, on the night of our remarriage, I heard something snap. And it was the condom. Now, I'm pregnant with our two sons. Yea, I'm having twin boys. Justin was so excited to learn he wont have to be stuck in the house with all girls.

"So how much longer" He asked as he moved his hand around my huge stomach.

"They can be born anytime now" He smiled and then kissed me.

"I love you". He said to me.

"I love you t----" I was just about to say it back until I felt like water in my pants. I looked down and then looked back up at Justin, and I smiled, before saying:

"Its time" He smiled and then got our prepared hospital bag and then all of us got in the car, Jasy, Janae, Justin, and I. After halfway speeding here we finally made it. We called Danielle and she came here with the kids, She was going to watch the kids, since Justin was going to come in the room with me.

"Ok, when I count to 3, you have to push" Dr. Kane said to me as he was at the edge of the bed. I held on to Justin's hand, tight, as he counted.

"1...2...3" I pushed long and hard and then was able to take a breath. After about 10 times of counting, and pushing, Our beautiful twin boys came out. Aden and Amari. 

It has been about 2 hours now since I've given birth. Now I was holding Aden and Justin was holding Amari. We were feeding them, with bottles. I was not even going to attempt to breast feed them because that shit hurt like hell.

Everyone was now allowed inside the room so we were just catching up and talking about the twins. All of my close friends, Justin's close friends, My mom, Ms. Hylton, Mr. Combs, Niko and Maddie (Justin's brother and sister) Christian ( Justin's other brother) D'Lila, and Jessie (Justin's twin sisters) Quincy, the kids, Danielle, Blake, and their kids were here. The room was overly packed. I burped Aden and then passed him to the nurse. Justin did the same with Amari. The nurses took them back to the nursery room.

"Well, sweetie I want to say congratulations again, before we leave" Ms. Hylton said to me.

"Ok, bye Ms. Hylton" I said giving her a hug, and also Maddie and Niko. Justin did too and then they left. Soon after, everyone else left and now it was just me and Justin.

"So....what do you want to do now?" Justin asked me seductively. I laughed a little.

"Boy, I just gave birth and you already trying to make another child, that's a damn shame" We both laughed at ourselves. It was so great to have Justin back. Although I knew that we weren't really broken up, even when we officially divorced,  just because of the connection we have, it was like we were always together. Its funny, how when I was younger I had a crush on him, then ended up going to college with him, and now were married, with 4 children.  Wow. The time has gone fast.

There was a small knock on the door, followed by the door creaking open. When it was fully open, Chris walked in.

"Hey Chris". I have gotten really close to Chris, since that day when I filed the missing person's report for Jasy, at his job. Justin has no problem with it, because we've learned to have trust in each other. But it doesn't even matter, because me and Chris will be nothing but friends, I'm too in love with Justin to even think about someone else.

"Hey, I just came to see the twins"

"Oh their back in the nursery, for their nap, sorry"

"Oh, its cool, I'll just stop by tomorrow, before you leave"

"Oh...ok" He walked back out the door.

"Well....I have to get ready for practice babe..so I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up" Justin said as he stood up out his chair.

"Ok. Love you"

"Love you too" He bent down to the hospital bed I was laying on and kissing my lips, then he walked out the door. After a while I was kind of tired, so I slowly slipped to a deep sleep.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~

After Chris saw the kids, we left and now we were at home.

The twins were sleep, Jasy was doing some homework, and Janae was in the living room coloring while watching Dora The Explorer. I was in the kitchen preparing lunch and Justin was helping me.

"So baby, what are we going to do for Janae's birthday" I asked as I was cutting up some celery to put in the soup, which was cooking on the stove.

"I don't know, what does she want to do" Justin responded grilling the cheese sandwiches.

"She said that she just wants to play with her friends, so what if we just planned a slumber party"

"Yea, that'll be cool" He said. I looked over at Justin, something has been up with him lately and he won't tell me.

"Bae, what's wrong" I asked Justin, he looked over to me.

"Well....you know how since you've been pregnant, you couldn't really go pick up Janae everyday from daycare, so I had to do it?" I nodded yes.

"Well...when I would pick her up, she would always have these small marks on her face or on her body, like she's been beaten or something" I was confused, who the fuck has beating my child.

"Have you talked to the supervisor"

"Naw, I just shrugged it off"

"Well how about, after Jasy gets on the bus to school, I'll drop the twins off at Danielle's and I'll go with you to drop her off at the daycare, so we can get this straightened out" He nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------------

Sounds like so ish is going down next chapter

{IMPORTANT: their are now going to be 24 years old, because I feel like they were way to old. Don't try to look back and then say " What the hell, that means they had Jasy at 17" Just forget about their ages back then, and just know that they are 24 now instead of 30}

And the twins are on the side