Chapter 5

Autumn's P.O.V

"What do you mean he's still out there?!!!" I screamed at the detective

"Baby calm down"Justin said rubbing my arm

"We're doing are best to find him, but for now we recommend that you move to this location" she handed me a big brown envelope. "Call me if you have any questions". She left the hallway where me and Justin were still standing. I opened the envelope.

"Atlanta?". I said examining the envelope.

"Maybe it's for the best autumn, we don't know what he's capable of doing"

"I know, but what about our family and friends, what about Danielle..... Or Dylan, Jasymine is going to be crushed"

"It's better for her to be safe then sad".

"I guess your right". We walked back into Jasymine's room. Since we were her parents we were allowed to stay the night with her.

~~~~~~~ 

I woke up to Jasymine awake. And walking? As a matter of fact, she was running. And playing with Justin. I got off of the reclining chair and walked over to her. I picked her up.

"I'm so happy your feeling good".

"I am too mommy, where is Dylan". Just then Danielle and Dylan walked in the door Dylan ran up to Jasymine and hugged her. Danielle walked over to me.

"Autumn, you scared the living shit out of me"

"Well sorry". I laughed

"You lucky I like you".

"Hey where's Diggy" .

"Can we talk outside". We walked out the door and into the hall.

"Wassup dani"

"I walked in on Diggy....... And that son of a bitch Aliya"

"What the fuck..... Aliya, as in UCLA Aliya"

"Yes. And then he had the nerve to continue".

"Oh hell naw, let me go get my pistol"

She laughed. "Then well I told his ass off..... He called me a bitch and said that he wishes he would have never had met me and never had that piece of shit..... And he was referring to Dylan". Then she busted out crying. It took a lot to make Danielle cry. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Danielle, Diggy is not worth crying over". She got up and wiped her tears.

"Yea I know and plus.... I met someone else."

"What.... Where is he".

"He was parking the car..., he should up here in a second". As soon as she said that a man walked in. He had to be around 6'10, he was very light skinned, with curly light brown hair. Wait a second. That's Blake Griffin.

"Girl how the hell did you get Blake griffin". He laughed.

"Calm down. We're friends. We met at his game"

"Mhmmm. Well I'm autumn and my husband is inside"

"Nice to meet you. I guess you already know who I am". We all laughed and then we all went inside. I swear Justin an him just met and there bestfriend all ready. We all left. Including Jasymine, and went out to eat. I thought that would be the perfect time to tell Danielle about our move. Since we had to move tomorrow. And we had to leave very thing behind. Except for valuables and special things.

"Danielle I have to tell you something".

"Wassup auto" auto was a name she gave me a loooooooooong time ago. In like the 5th grade.

"We're moving..... To Atlanta"

"Ok". Well damn I thought she would be move emotional than that.

"Well damn. No sympathy"

"Well I'm moving too..... To Cali"

"Why would you move to California"

"Me and Blake were thinking about moving together"

"I thought you were just friends"

"We are but..... You know"

"Whatever Danielle". We continued eating and then we all went home. Me Justin and Jasymine slept together because we just wanted to be safe.