Chapter 18

Calvin's P.O.V

When the Ride came back down, Autumn looked shook up. I knew she was scared of the Ferris wheel but I didn't know she was that damn scared. Either she was scared or something happened on the ride that I'm probably never going to find out about.

Autumn's P.O.V

I honestly don't know what's going on. When Justin kissed me it brought back a lot of old memories.

::Flashback::1

13 years ago at UCLA

"Autumn why'd you kiss me, I thought you were with Brandon"

"I love you Justin, I'm never going to love anyone else more than I love you" That night was the first time me and Justin had sex.

::Flashback::2

8 years ago

"Autumn I love you with all my heart and I want us to be together forever. I want you to have my children and I want to be able to call you mines. I want to care for you and protect you. I want you. So will you marry me?"

"Of course" That was the day Justin proposed

::Flashback::3

8 years ago

"Justin, I'm pregnant" He smiled and hugged me tightly. That was the day I told him I was pregnant with Jasy.

::Flashback::4

"She's so beautiful" Justin said as he caressed my cheek and kissed a Jasy's cheek. That was the day Jasy was born

:::Flashbacks over:::

I don't know what to do now. I honestly don't. I love Calvin but then again I have a lot of history with Justin and he's the father of my children. But he didn't seem to care when he cheated on me. I'm so confused.

By this time the party was over and now it was time to go. Me, Calvin, Jasy, and Janae got into my car. When we arrived at the house I got Janae out the car because she was sleep. Jasy walked out the car and went into the house. She had a boat load of gifts and after Calvin came back in the house, he joined me in the bed.

"Baby are you ok" Calvin asked me as he put his arm around me waist.

"Yea, why"

"Every since you got off that ride, you've been acting strange". I immediately panicked. I didn't want to tell him but I didn't want to be the liar that Justin was and break our relationship apart.

"No , nothing happened" I lied and then fell asleep.

Justin's P.O.V

I walked in side my hotel room and laid down on my bed. I decided I was going to call shaq and see if he wanted to go somewhere.

Me-Wassup shatown

Shaq-Nothin much nigga, I'm bored as a bitch.

Me-Me too nigga

Shaq- imma have to holla at you later

Me- aight.

I hung up the phone. well I guess that's out. I just laid in the bed until I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~Next day~~~~~

Autumn's P.O.V

10am

"I'll be back Jasy, I have to take Janae to the doctors, Calvin is staying with you" I told Jasy as I was headed out the door with my hand connected to Janae's.

"Ok mom" I kissed her cheek and then kissed Calvin's and then I was out of the door".

Jaymine's P.O.V

I was just about to go up to my room when Calvin approached me. Calvin was really cool, he took me places and bought me things and he told me that I could think of him as my father and I did until I realized that I had a real father probably only wanted me to think of him as my ONLY father.

"Are you hungry"

"No"

"Ok" I walked upstairs to my room and flopped down on my bed. I pulled out my MacBook that I got from my Granddad ( p diddy) for my birthday. I got on twitter. Yep ya girl got a twitter at only 8 years old and got 15k followers.

PrincessJdc

        Is anyone else as bored as I am :(

In a matter of what seemed like only 5 seconds I got retweets, and replies. I was really loved. I was just putting my laptop back and then turning on the Tv to SpongeBob when my door crept open. Knowing it was Calvin I just continued to relax. He probably just wanted to see if I was ok.

'Hey Jasy, you aight" see I told you. I nodded my head yes.

"Oh ok" He walked closer to my bed and then sat down on the edge of it on the opposite side of my feet. Why is he still in here. He then stood up and lifted his shirt off. Wait, what is he doing. He then climbed on the bed and got on top off me. He put his hand on my mouth. I was already crying and kicking trying to get from under him.

"Stop you stupid bitch, whether its the easy way or the hard way I'm going to get what I want" he said with a evil smirk. Why was he doing this to me. He was honestly a person that I looked up too. Some one I saw as my hero. He pulled down his pants and then unbuckled mine. I was still crying, After he pulled down my pants he shoved something inside my area. Of course I don't know what's happening. It hurt really bad. It felt like a thousand knives just stabbing my heart. He kept pounding in and out of me. He kept doing it while until I felt liquid like stuff inside of me. I didn't know what was going on. He got off of me and pulled his pants up and put his shirt back on and was about to walk out my bedroom door until he said something.

"You better not tell your mom either, or things with get worse" He gave me that same evil smirk and then left my room. I couldn't even move. It hurt so bad. I just wanted to cry but I couldn't because that's how much it hurt. I looked down at my area and it was blood there. what was going on with me. A couple of weeks ago at school, My Business teacher told us that if a person trys to seduce another person against their will than its called rape. And technically she is suppose to tell us those things because its a crime But of course I didn't know what that was so I asked Dylan . He told me it was when one person forces another person to get really close. Very close. And that's when it hit me. I know what just happened.

My Stepfather raped me.

---------------------------------------------------

OH HELLL NO CALVIN WANTS HIS ASSSSSS WHOOOPED.

1. Do you think Jasy will tell her mom

2. Will Autumn have to find out on her own

3. What will Justin do

I just noticed that Jasy's whole name initials are JDC LMFAOOOOOO. woooooow

I NEEEEEDDDDD MOREEEEEE COMMENTS before I continue. Yea that's right I'm finally going to make yall suffer. If you need help let me give you the steps

1. read chapter

2. finish chapter

3. press vote

4. type WHATEVER you were FEELING in the comment box.

5. press post comment

SIMPLY 5 STEPS.