Chapter 10

Justin's P.O.V

8 months later

Today was the last day that Autumn would be classified as alive. If she didn't wake up today...... She's dead. My life has really been messed up without her. Don't worry I haven't cheated on her. Danielle and Blake got married last month but they decided to just get married in the court because they felt it wouldn't be any fun to have a wedding without Autumn. Blair was born a couple weeks later. She is very beautiful and Dylan was so excited to be a big brother. Jasy is now 4 and Dylan is 10. They had a birthday party together instead of separate ones since they were both born in the same month. I sent Jasymine to stay with my friend shaq, this week. He was her God-dad.

After showering and doing my morning routine I put on some clothes. I ended up putting on some black sweats with a red polo t-shirt that has a black sign and some fire red Jordan 4s. After about 20 minutes because of traffic, I was at the hospital. I went in the elevator to level 7 and walked to her room, and surprisingly my dad and mom were there.

"Mom? Dad? What are y'all doing here"

"To visit Autumn" my dad said standing up from the chair he was sitting in. The first time my parents met autumn they treated her like she was apart of the family. My mom and her even go out somedays and don't come home till late. There like best friends.

"We'll has she shown any signs of waking up". I asked sitting down.

"Nope, we're going to leave you too alone, call us if anything happens". My mom said kissing mine and Autumn's forehead. They both left out the room.

"Ok Autumn. I really need you to wake up. Please baby. I don't know what I would do without you. Everyday Jasymine asks for you. I know you miss her so just wake up. I feel like this is my fault. I shouldn't have gone to that strip club in the first place. But I promise I didn't do anything. The detective lady said we could move back to New York. We could move back in the same house if you want. Or move somewhere else. Whatever you want to do. So please Autumn, wake up". I felt a tear roll my cheek. I have cried since I was a baby. I got up from the chair and laid my head on Autumn's chest. I could hear her heat beating.

"I love you too". I looked up and saw Autumn awake with her eyes a little low. All I could do was smile real big. I gave her the most passionate kiss. And then I called the nurses. They came in and did some stuff and gave her medicine. I had to leave out the room for a while because of doctors orders but when I came back in she looked like the 18 year old when I first met her and helped her with her bags. Damn I love this girl so much.

"Why am I here? What happened?". I sighed because I didn't know how to tell her.

"Well, we were all at the zoo and Brandon came out of no where and shot you in the head. And then you were in this coma for 10 months".

"Wow. So what did I miss".

"Jasy is 4 now and Dylan is 10. Danielle and Blake got married and Blair was born".

"Oh".

"I'm so happy your awake. It's hard going home and your not on your side of the bed".

"I guess I'm happy too.....even though I didn't know I was sleep". She giggled a little. After 30 minutes, everyone was here and the room was packed. My mom, my dad, her mom, danielle, blake, Dylan, blair Jasymine, my friends shaq and trey, a few of her other friends and a few of the guys from the team. Even some guys from my old team came. We sat there and laughed, talked and did alot. Soon everyone left and now it was just me and Autumn. She gets to go home tomorrow so I'm going to go home and prepare the house for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my full Adidas sweat suit with my bred 4s after taking a shower and doing my morning routine. I then left out the house to go get Autumn from the hospital. I pulled up and she was outside. She got in and the car ride was anything but quiet. We talked about everything. I really missed my wife.