Chapter 21

Autumn's P.O.V

After an hour of looking for Jasy and Dylan, we had not luck. I was still in my car crying my eyes out, horrified of what kind of danger Jasy might be in right now. Danielle and Blake already went home. Me and Justin were parked beside each other trying to figure out what we were going to do. He got out his car and tapped on my passenger seat window. I unlocked the car door and as soon as he got in I locked them back. I put my head in my hands still crying.

"What do we do no" Justin asked.

"I honestly don't know, what if someone gang banged her, and they killed her" I just broke back into tears thinking of what things could have been down to my baby girl.

"Don't cry, baby we'll find her" Did he just call me baby, I guess he did. I really wasn't in the mood for any of his flirting. I was focused on trying to get my daughter back.

Dylan's P.O.V

"I think that's our train" I suggested to Jasy as I leaded us to the train tracks in the underground metro station. As the train pulled up, many passengers got off the train while the ones getting on, rushed to get in before the the doors closed. We were going to be on here for a while so I told Jasy that she could just sit down and relax.

I found out that my dad lives in Pennsylvania. I was so excited to see him, but what if he doesn't want to see me. I'm probably wrong.

Autumn's P.O.V

I just got in the house and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I put my keys on the kitchen counter and walked up the stairs to my room. When I walked in Calvin was sleep, but I could tell he was lightly sleeping. I stripped off my clothes and put on one of his big t-shirts. I got in the bed and he soon felt me and put his muscular arm over me. I know we were just arguing, but he's my fiancé and I love him to death. I have ever since the day I met him.

::Flashback::

"Don't worry about it, I got it ma" A brown skinned muscular man said to me as he took out a 5 dollar bill and put it on the corner of the Starbucks counter. He flashed me a smile and I smiled back.

"Can, I get you something else." He said to me as I was starting to leave out the store and go to my job. But he stopped me by putting his hand on my upper back.

"I'm fine, thank you" I said trying my best to leave but he wasn't having it. I had to admit, this man is pretty attractive, but I had just signed the divorce papers yesterday and I didn't feel like getting into a relationship just yet.

"Wait, can I have your name"

"Autumn" I politely said

"Well, Autumn, your very beautiful"

"Thank you, but I really have to go"

"Wait, can I see you again". I smiled and wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. I left out the door and got in my car. I could tell this man was going to mean something special to me, someday.

::Flashback Over::

"Did you find her" he said with his raspy, tired voice

"Nope, I'm going to file a missing person report tomorrow"

"Oh, Good" I drifted to sleep.

When I woke up around 9am, I quickly showered and did the rest of my personal hygiene stuff. I put on a brown H&M long sleeve shirt with some denim Levi jeans and my ankle moccasins boots. I put my hair in a big sock bun and went into Janae's room. I got her up and did all her morning stuff and then got out a long sleeve black Hollister shirt and some cross leggings and her Concords to put on her. I just brushed her naturally curly hair down and placed her on my hip. We walked downstairs and Calvin was watching the basketball game.

"Ok, baby! We leaving" I said as I kissed Calvin and walked out the door. I drove to FTM incorporate (Find The Missing ) and walked in. There was a lot of people here and I finally saw a man typing something on his computer with an available seat. I started walking there with Janae's hand in mine. Once I approached him he stood up to shake my hand and then I sat down, seating Janae on the chair next to me.

"Hi, can I help you"

"Yes, I'm here to file a missing persons report"

"Ok, one minute ma'am" he took out a folder in his desk and took a paper out. He then put the folder back and turned his attention back to me.

"What is the name of missing person" he asked me holding his pen I'm his right hand, ready to write down whatever I say.

"Jasymine Diamond Combs"

"Her age"

"8"

"Date of birth"

"September 2nd, 2006"

"Last seen"

"In her room"

"Was she with anyone"

"No, but she may have ran away with her god brother, he's missing too"

"Ok" he was writing everything down and just then Danielle approached me.

"Hey autumn, you done yet" she asked me as she picks Janae up, sat down and then put Janae on her lap.

"Just about, done" I said as I looked on the detectives paper.

"Ok, do you have any pictures we could use"

"Yes" I looked in my purse and pulled out the most beautiful picture I had of Jasymine. It was a school picture. Her hair was in a sock bun and you could see a little of her sleeveless red sun dress. She had the most beautiful smile. I missed my baby so much. I handed the picture to him. After a while, Danielle was done telling him a description of Dylan and now we were ready to leave. He stood out his chair to shake out hands.

"Well ladies, we will be getting in touch with you as soon as we find any information" when he shook my hand, his touch seemed familiar.

"Thank you detective......" I said indicating for him to tell me his name.

"Detective Ross, but you can call me Chris" Wait, can it really be him.

"Chris?" I asked him.

"Yea..."he said with a confused face.

(A/N: remember Chris, in the first book, One In A Million. Of you don't you might have to go back and read the things he does to understand what he does in this book)

"It's me, Autumn" he put the biggest smile on his face and we both embraced each other in a hug.

"Wow, how you been"

"Great, well not now, my daughter went missing" I said to him.

"Yea, I'm sorry about that"

"It's ok,"

"Well, I have some work to do, so I'll see you around. He said. Me, Danielle and Janae were just about to leave until he pulled me back and whispered in my ear.

"I never got to tell you, but I'm sorry" I knew exactly what he was saying sorry for. All those times he hurt me physically, verbally, and emotionally . But years have passed and off course I'm over it.

"It's fine" I caught up to Janae and Danielle and we all got in our separate cars and went home.

----------------------

Mhmmmmm Chris is getting back into the picture huh.

Oh yea...... I AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH THE COMMENTS AND VOTES OF LAST CHAPTER......SO TODAY IM FINALLY PUTING MY FOOT DOWN.

unless you want another chapter, I want no less than 7 comments and votes.

I will NOT post another chapter until I get those votes and comments.