Chapter 23

Autumn'a P.O.V

I watched as Justin sped off in his car. I walked up to my house door and unlocked it. As soon as I opened it, Janae ran up the steps. I walked up the stairs to see a fully awake Calvin.

"Where you been autumn" Calvin said in a low whisper.

"I told you, the park" I respond. I was scared out of my mind of what he might do. He walked straight up to me and slapped me to the floor. He dragged me by my hair and forcefully threw me on the bed. He put something in my mouth and everything went black from there.

Dylan P.O.V

"It's me dad" I said overly excited.

"What....what are you doing here" he said a little nervous.

"Can me and Jasy live with you" he looked shocked at my question and let us in the house. I walked into a big mansion. As I sat on the leather brown love seat I saw 2 twin girls come down the steps . They looked around the age of 3, and they looked just like my dad.

"Who is woo" one of the girls asked me.

"I'm Dylan. This is Jasymine" I said to them pointing to Jasymine.

"Oh I Adriana and dats Dariana" she said pointing to her sister.

"Oh". I knew these were my dads kids. I just hated to admit it.

"Does your mom know your here" My dad said interrupting my thoughts.

"No"

"What the hell, Dylan why are you here. Your mom is going to flip when she hears that your here" I can't believe he's yelling at me. He didn't want to spend any time with me.

"Why can't I just stay here. Your my dad aren't you, so why can't I live with you. I hate you". I yelled. I got off the couch and walked towards the door with Jasy following behind me. I looked back one more time to see my dad shaking his head. Me and Jasy left out the house.

"Dylan....." Jasy said to me as we were walking.

"Yea?"

"Maybe....we should just go home"

"Yea. Your right"

"But....."

"But?" I asked Jasy, interested what she might tell me.

"Let's visit a few places , you have money right" I smiled and nodded.

We walked back to the train station and got on the train. Prepare for our journey.

2 weeks later

3am

Autumn's P.O.V

Things have gotten worse. Calvin LITERALLY beats me every day. He also rapes me. And gives me drugs to make me passout, when I don't do what he says. I can't even call anyone because he took my phone, and he disconnected the house phones. He also told Danielle that I said that I hated her with all my life. So now she doesn't even come around anymore. I know that, that isn't really anything to be mad at but Me and Danielle have been friends forever. And Hate is a very strong word, the way our friendship is set up. He won't let me out the house unless its to take Janae somewhere and he makes sure he goes with me. Ever since that whole blow up I had with Justin he hasn't even tried to reach out to me. And on top of all of this, Calvin is forcing me to Marry him. I hate my life.

I was woken up by a knock on the door. I looked to the side of the bed to see Calvin knocked out, mouth opened and everything. I slowly got up off the bed and made my way downstairs. I looked through the peep hole of the door and didn't see anything. I opened the door slowly.....and there she stood.

"Jasy" I said just before tears off happiness came out off my eyes. My baby is back.

"Yea, it's me mommy"

"Baby, where have you been" I Said hugging her tightly.

"I ran away"

"Why"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Jasy, I'm your mother you can tell me anything"

"Well.......Calvin raped me". Silent tears filled my eyes. I failed as a mother. How could I let this happen to my baby. She got her innocence taken by a man, who I had control over. I should have known. The way he looked at her, complimented her on her clothing. I failed as a mother. I failed as a mother. I failed as a fucking mother.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" I held her tightly in my arms. And then we heard a voice.

"Well, well, well she finally decided to come home" Calvin said in a evil, smirking voice.

"Calvin, I can't believe you" I said to him referring to what he did to Jasy. he came closer to me. I started to back up in the kitchen, towards the drawers.

"What the hell are you talking about" He said sarcastically.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about, you raped my baby"

"Yea, and? So what the bitch was going to get her virginity taken one day"  

"You stupid bastard" he slapped me across my face. Jasy ran upstairs to Janae's room. But he didn't even notice. He repeatedly beaten me. I was just about to black out. He backed away from me and looked at me , smiling. I stood up, with the little strength 

I had. I stuck my hand inside the drawer and grabbed the steak knife, but I didn't take my hand out.

He came closer to me and rubbed my face. He forcefully kissed me , and that's when I had enough. I took my hand out the drawer, with the knife still in my hand. I stabbed him, in the back. He collapsed on the ground. I dropped to my knees and cried.

This man caused me all this pain. I knew he was cheating, he would always come home in the middle of the night, every night. He raped my child. My 8 year old baby. She's only 8. He raped me, forced me to take drugs. I hate him. I swear I hate him. I stabbed him once again in the head, because he was stupid. I stabbed him in the stomach, because he made me sick to my stomach. And I stabbed him in the heart, because he broke mine.

I got up and then basically dragged myself up the stairs to Janae and Jasy's room, they were crying in the corner of their room. I grabbed them and sat them on my lap and cried too. I stood back up and looked for my phone in the drawer, that Calvin tried to hide from me. I gave it to Jasy.

"Call 911" I said to her and then I collapsed on the ground and saw nothing but darkness, and heard nothing but silence.

------------------

Sorry it took so long but yesss that bastard named Calvin is D E A D.

don't think I forgot about Chris ;)

Will Autumn get Danielle and Justin back? Hmmmmm

You already know the deal with the comments and votes :)