Chapter 8

Danielle P.O.V

"Were getting married". Autumn suddenly screamed in joy.

"Dani, that's great"

"I'm not done yet Autumn...."

"Ok.....what"

"One question"

"Oh lord... wassup Danielle"

"You wanna be a god mom again?". She screamed again causing everyone to stare.

"OMG YOUR PREGNANT, WHAT ARE YOU HAVING, WHEN IS IT DUE, WHAT ARE YOUI"

"Calm down Autumn, were having a girl, were going to name her Blair Audrey Griffin"

"Awwwww, that's so pretty"

"I know right, well we should be getting back to the hotel I promised Dylan I would let him go swimming".

Autumn P.O.V

"Ok, I'll talk to you later". I gave Danielle along with Blake and Dylan a hug and then we all parted ways. I am soooo excited for Danielle. Me and Jasymine got in the car and I decided to go Justin's practice because Jasymine wanted to go see him. When we got there all eyes were on us. I picked up Jasymine in my arms and walked to the bleachers. Justin looked at me and smiled and winked. I know we fight and all but.... we'll always love each other at the end of the day. after about 2 hours practice was over so Justin went to change and came right back out. He walked up to me and Jasymine.

"Hey Jasy, you wanna go play with the football"

"Yeeessss" she squeeled. Justin called over this guy with long black dreads. Then he picked her up and took her down to the field. Justin turned to me and I looked away. He then gently and softly pulled my chin over to where we were now looking into each others eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry"

"I forgive you". We passionately kissed for about 2 minutes and then we broke apart. We drove home and then we got home, put Jasy down for her nap and then we got......a little busy, if you know what I mean. Well we are married, so what do you expect us to do.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up right next to Justin. I did my morning stuff and then went downstairs to fix breakfast. After 30 minutes Justin and Jasymine were downstairs and eating. Today me, Justin, Jasymine, Danielle, Blake, and Dylan were going to the zoo. The kids were so excited when we told them. I gave Jasymine a bath and then out on her pink addias shirt with pink cargo shorts and pink addidas. I put her hair in a big bun and then I took a shower and then put on a white and grey sleevless Marilyn Monroe shirt with some khaki cargo shorts and my cement 4s. I may be 27 and all but I will always keep my fashion in check. soon Justin was ready and came downstairs with a black and white Invisible Bully shirt allong with some black cargo shorts and his concords. We all left out of the house and met up with Danielle and the rest at the hotel.