Chapter 4

Autumn's P.O.V

So we were still at Dave N Busters and then my phone started ringing. And of course it was Justin.

"What Justin"

"Baby please, I did not do anything with that girl"

"Then why the hell did she say ya'll was going to finish what you started last night"

"I would never cheat on you"

"You cheated on me before, so why should I believe you"

"I would never do it again"

"Whatever Justin". I hung up and return back to watching Brandon helping Jasymine play the games. He was really good with her. After about 2 more hours there we decided it was time to go home. Brandon brung Jasymine in the house because she was sleep. I walked to my room/guest room and laid down in my bed. I then felt hands around me.

"Remeber when you said you wouldn't try anything"

"Well people change". He started kissing my neck and feeling my body. I was technically still married so I was not about to be a cheater like Justin.

"No stop Brandon, I'm married"

"Then why are you in my house". He put his hands up my shirt and un hooked my bra, then he took mine and his shirt off.

"Now I'm serious stop Brandon". Then he crossed the line but putting his hands inside my pants. So I slapped him and he slapped me right back. And that wasn't the end of my ass whooping. He then dragged me off the bed by my leg and started punching me in my side . Then he kicked me a few times and then he dragged me out the room and all the way down stairs and outside to the pouring rain. Wait a second. Jasymine was still in there. I called the police along with Justin. After about a minute Justin and the Police were here. The police rammed the door down and then we saw her. Lying on the floor. She looked lifeless. The ambulance got here and they took her and me and Justin went with her.

When we got to the hospital we had to wiat in the waiting room until they called us back. I was sitting down crying while Justin was pacing back and forth.

"Jasymine Combs family". We both walked to the nurse.

"She isn't doing so well. She suffered from suffication. She can't breath on her own so she has to use a breathing machine, You may come see her if you wish too". We followed the nurse to her room. She still looked beautiful. The nurse left out and me and Justin tooka seat and pushed it closer to her bed.

"Hey sweetie". I touched her hands and she just blinked she could't talk back.

"Autumn, I really am sorry". Justin looked at me.

"Really? Our daughter is in intensive care and your still trying to apologize to me"

"Well when she gets out don't you think she'll be mad if we aren't together". I looked at him

"Well.......yea"

"So please come back home, I promise I didn't go to that girl's house"

"I come home, but your sleeping in one of the guest rooms". he laughed

"As long as I have you, I'm good". I smiled. Then someone walked in. It was a caramel skinned woman with shoulder length hair with a black sweater on, dress pants and so heels. 

"Mr and Mrs. Combs, could I please have a word with you all"

"Yes,but let's go out to the hall so Jasymine can sleep" Justin said. We all walked out to the hall.

"Hello. My name is Dectective Brown. I have some new about Brandon"

"Ok what is it". I said getting a little anxious.

"He was never found. Meaning he is still out there". My heart dropped.