Chapter 22

Jasymime's P.O.V

2 days later

I woke up to the sound of the train tracks. While rubbing my eyes, I looked around to see about 5 more people, 3 of them sleep. I saw Dylan beside me, fully awake.

"Hey sleep head" he said to me as I was stretching out.

"Hey, where are we"

"In Ohio, we'll be there in about an hour"

"Oh, are you nervous" he laughed a little at my question.

"Why would I be nervous, he's my dad"

"Yea, but what if he moved on"

"I doubt it, I mean I am his first born"

"But sometimes------

"It's ok Jasy, trust me"

"Ok"

Autumn's P.O.V

Its been 2 days and we still can't find Jasymine, or Dylan. I can't even imagine what's happening to my daughter and my god-son. I'm just praying that they return safely at home...soon. Today I was taking Janae to the park, and Justin was coming with us. Yep, he's still here. He said that he will stay here until Jasy is found.  Even though Jasy is missing, we still have Janae, and so we have to keep the thought in her head that we care about her too.  I did my personal hygiene stuff after I took my shower and then I got dressed in a cute little purple and pink sundress. I put that on with my pink angelfish Sperry's. I flat ironed my hair and then put on some real pink diamonds studs. I went into Janae's room to see her fully dressed in the outfit I picked out for her. Which consisted of a sleeveless polo navy blue romper and her navy blue toms. I put her hair into a neat pony tail. I lifted her up and put her on my hip. I walked back into my room to see Calvin dressed in a blue tommy Hilfiger short sleeved shirt and some khaki pants with some blue Jordan 13s. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Where you going babe" He asked me as he was walking towards me.

"Janae wants to go to the park" I said

"Oh ok, your going alone"

"Um. No, Justin's coming"

"That isn't a surprise" He said walking out our bedroom door and heading downstairs. I put Janae down and walked downstairs, following him.

"What does that mean"

"That your always with damn Justin"

"So what, he's her father, and I know your probably about to go somewhere with some hoe, right, I see how you come home late and shit" I said yelling more than talking.

"Shut the fuck up, I can do what ever the hell I want to"

"You know what, I'm so done with your bullshit Calvin. Get the hell out my house" He slapped me right across my face. I fell to the ground. Calvin is very strong. But wait, did he just hit me.

"Bitch, this is my fucking house" And with that said he walked straight out the house slamming the door shut, leaving me dumbfounded. I walked up the stairs to see Janae crying.

"Its ok baby, I'm fine" She nodded and started to suck up her tears. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. It didn't have any marks on it or anything, thank god because I didn't feel like being questioned by Justin. After another minute or two, I heard a car horn outside. I grabbed Janae's hand and we both walked out. I locked the front door and got inside Justin's car, along with Janae.

"What's wrong Autumn" I just broke down crying. Justin and I have a lot of love for each other, even though I don't want to admit it. He knows when its something wrong with me and I don't even need to say anything.

"I-I'm f-fine" I said between tears.

"No your not, tell me"

"C-calvin h-h-hit me" I said in a low whisper that I knew he could still hear.

"He what??!!!" He yelled.

"Can we please just go to the park, I really don't want to talk about this". And then I felt it again. I felt his plump, pink lips on mine. The things he does to me, I cant even explain it. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes and I looked into his. Although we weren't speaking, we were communicating. Its like we could read each others eyes. His eyes read "I will never hurt you, because I love you" But mine read "I know".

"Can we got to the park now" Janae said cutting us out of our thoughts. We both just laughed. The car ride to the park was anything but awkward. Yea, me and Justin kind of had that connection. We pulled up to the park. When we parked, Danielle, Blake and Blair were there. Janae ran out the car towards them and that gave me and Justin the perfect time for us to talk.

"I love you Autumn, and you that you love me too, so why are we playing these games with each other"

"Justin, do you know  how much you freaking hurt me. I cried night after fucking night, asking myself, why? was it something I did? Was it my fault? But then I realized I did nothing wrong but be the best wife that I could have. You had no reason to cheat on me, we had sex almost daily! and you go have sex with a hoe from the streets. And then you fucked up our whole family. We could have been at home relaxing, with Jasy still here, and not somewhere out in the world, alone" I manage to yell without any tears coming out.

"I know, all of that is true and I'm sorry"

"Will being sorry get your family back? huh, oh that's what I thought" I said and opened the car door to get out. I'm done with his bullshit.

Dylan's P.O.V

We stepped off the train in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We walked to the bus stop, and got on the bus. When we got off the bus we walked all the way to Mock Street. We walked down and got to 1432. It was a huge house. I looked to Jasy as she nodded in encouragement for me to walk to the door and knock. She followed behind me. The door opened.

"Dylan....." He eyes almost popped out of his head.

-----------------------------------

DAMNNNNNNN SOME SHIDDDD WENT DOWN IN THIS CHAPIE.

So tell me EVERYTHING that you felt during this chapter. How many people agree with me that Calvin need his ass whooped.

7+ comments AND votes.

Thanks LOVESSSSS