Chapter 17

Justin P.O.V

4pm (same day as last chapter)

"Gimme another round" I said to the Bartender.

"Are you sure sir, that would be your 8th one"

"Just give me the damn shot" I looked around the club as the bartender prepared my 8th shot. I looked down to the floor. I pulled out my wallet and got out a picture of me and Autumn. What was I thinking. Even after these 3 years I will never get my mind off of Autumn. I love her to much. With the love we have for each other, its impossible for me to just forget her. The person that made me believe in love again. The person that created my children. The person that stole my heart. I will never forget her. ever.

Autumn P.O.V

"Calvin, baby can you take Jasy to Danielle's for me"

"Yea". he got his keys and left out the door along with Jasy.

"Mommy" Janae asked walking downstairs with here teddy bear in her hand.

"Yes Baby"

"I want daddy". I sighed and then reach my arms out for her to come to me. I picked her up and sat her down on my leg.

"Well daddy isn't here"

"When is he going to be"

"For Jasy's birthday"

"Why cant we live with daddy, karyn said her mommy and daddy live together" Karyn is Janae's bestfriend in daycare.

"Daddy did something that he should not have"

"Oh" She started crying and ran up to her room. She does this every time I try to explain to her that me and Justin are not getting back together. So I don't run after her. After a while Calvin reappeared in the doorway.

Dylan P.OV

I was in my room playing my Xbox 360 when my mom called me downstairs. When I got down there I saw Jasy.

Jasy is and will always be my best friend even if we have a 6 year difference. I've known her ever since she was born and we've  been inseparable ever since. She's like my little sister so I'm going to protect her.

We both went back up to my room and I handed her a controller. We were playing NBA2k13. We both played basketball so we were really good at it.

"3 pointerrrrr" Jasymine screamed in my face. I laughed at her enthusiasm. She was so caught up in her score that it gave me the perfect time to score, she wasn't even paying attention.

"Hahaha, next time pay attention" I laughed and the game was over. Miami Heat 98 New York Knicks 97. I won.

"You cheated"

"No I didn't, you weren't paying attention"

"Whatever"

"Do you want something to drink" She nodded her head.

Jasy's P.O.V

I was waiting for Dylan to bring up our drinks and I got bored. So I went into Blairs room. She was sitting down playing with her doll house.  I decided not to walk in and just listen to what she was saying.

"Mom what happened to Dad" She pointed the teenage boy towards the woman Barbie doll. indicating that they were talking.

"He didn't want to be bothered with you, sweetie" She pointed the woman to the boy.

"Your lying, he does you just want me to accept him as my dad but he's not"  She pointed the Boy towards the woman and then made his arm point to a man Barbie doll. She laid down all the dolls and I took that as my time to go back to Dylan's room. I wonder who she got those words from and where. Maybe from school. I shrugged the subject off.