Chapter 2

Autumn's P.O.V

I decided to call Danielle to see what she was up too.

"Hey Danni"

"Hey autumn, what's wrong"

"Justin just left because I told him I wanted the season to be over so he could be home"

"Damn"

"He is such an ass"

"Well you married him"

I laughed "your right, I'll call you back". I hung up and called Justin. When he answered it was a lot of noise in the background.

"Hello?"

"Hey Autumn" it suddenly became quiet

"Baby, I'm sorry please come home"

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have got mad like that"

"Hey where are you by the way?"

"Um...... Just at a friends house" just then I heard a woman's voice say "Justin baby come back to bed

"What the fuck, Justin are fucking a hoe?!!!!"

"No baby..... That was um..... My friends girl"

"Your lying,don't even bother coming home because your shit will be on the streets." I hung up. I got in the shower and put on some some grey sweats with a grey long sleeve H&M shirt that had a red heart on it and some red Ugg boots. I grabbed my red Gucci purse and got in my car. I knocked on Danielle's door and she answered it and let me in and I sat on her couch.

"Autumn, what's wrong". I started. Crying.

"Justin's cheating on me"

"You want me to cut a nigga for you". I laughed and started to stop crying.

"No Danielle". Just then Dylan came running down the steps.

"Mommy, I'm hungry"

"We'll I can't get a hug from my godson" I said looking at Dylan.

"Godmommy!!!" He ran to me and gave me a hug. Being careful around my stomach.

"How long until Justyce gets out your tummy". Dylan was a very smart 6 year old. He was a little lady's man too. He resembled Diggy alot but had Danielle's eyes and smile. At daycare he had a lot of friends.

"Only 3 more months Dylan"

"What?!!" I laughed because if you could have saw how big his eyes got

"What's wrong Dylan"

"I can't wait 3 months Godmommy"

"Me either, but we have to sweetie"

"Dylan go get your lunch able from out he refrigerator and eat it in your play room. Not your room" Danielle said

"Ok mommy". Just then Dylan disappeared in the kitchen. Danielle sat back down next to me on the couch.

"So what are you going to do about Justin"

"Well for now, his ass Sleeping on the couch"Danielle laughed and I did too.

"Well Danielle, I'm going to go home to see if that asshole is there". I got off the couch and got in my car. On the way home I stopped at the store. I walked in and went in the snack aisle and saw someone familiar.

"Brandon?"

"Autumn"

"Wow I haven't seen you since college"

"Same here, how are you"

"We'll as you can see, I'm having a little one soon"

"By Justin?"

"Yea". Then he saw the ring on my finger

"That's great, I'm happy for you autumn"

"Thanks"

"Here I have to go but call me if you every need anything" he gave me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Ok bye Brandon". I left the store and went to my house. When I pulled up Justin's car was there. I walked in the house and saw Justin in the kitchen. Cooking? Wow haven't seen that since college.

"Hey babe". He said to me but I ignored him

"Autumn?" I ignored him again and started to walked upstairs to my room until he grabbed my arm.

"Please baby, I would never cheat on you"

"Why should I believe you"

"Because your my wife and when I married you I made a vow"

"Ok"

"So can I sleep with you tonight, instead of the lumpy couch". We both laughed

"Yes. You can". He smiled which made me smile too

"I love you, Autumn Combs"

"I Love you too, Justin Combs"

--------

I don't know what happened to the the "original" 3rd chapter but I'm going to just tell you what happened

• Justyce name was changed to Jasymine

• autumn had the baby

• Brandon stopped by the hospital to see autumn and the baby