Chapter 11

??? P.O.V

So he's just going to reject me. Fine if he wants to play hard to get, let the games begin.

Autumn P.O.V

I don't really know what happened and why I was in the hospital but from what Justin says, it's because of Brandon. He seemed so sweet and nice. But I guess looks can be deceiving.

As soon as me and Justin got in to house I ran up to the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out the shower I put on grey sweats and a regular white t-shirt. Tonight Justin and me were going to a party at his dads house that was in Atlanta. And it was in honored of me. I feel so special. But it was only 12pm and the party didn't start until 10pm.

I went and laid down on the bed and soon Justin was by my side with his arms around my waist.

"Justin......"

"Yea babe....."

"What happened to Brandon. Is he gone to jail"

"Yea..... He has 25 years to life"

"Ok"

"Don't worry. I'm never leaving your side, I promise"

"Ok"

"Do you want to move back to New York".

"I don't know.....what about California"

"California? Why would you want to move there"

"We'll that's where we met and all of our family is there"

"What about my job"

"Oh.......yea"

"Well..... I got a job offer as a anchor on ESPN Live. Do you think I should take it.

"Hell yes. It's in California?

"Yea"

"Well yea I think you should". The house phone started to ring. I picked it off of the night stand and answered it.

"Helllo...... Hey shaq........yea that's fine.....bye"

"That was shaq". Justin said getting off the bed"

"Yea he said he's on the way to drop of Jasymine".

"Oh ok". Then there was a knock on the door. And then Jasy came running up the stairs and jumped on my bed.

"Mommy!!!!!!!!". She gave me a big hug

"Hey baby girl. You got so big"

"Yaaaay. Now I can fight off da big scary monsters". I laughed

"Really. Are you going to protect mommy and daddy"

"Yes".

"Ok. Do you want to go to the playground"

"Ooooo. Yes I do"

"Ok go to your room for a second and let me get ready"

"Ok". She left out and went to her room.

~~~~~~~

After we went to the park. We ended up going to a lot of other places too, so by the time we got back it was 8:30. When we got home me and Justin got dressed. I wore ( link in comments) and Justin wore a long sleeve multicolored polo shirt with some cargo pants and black and yellow 4s. After we were done we called Jasymines baby sitter and when she got here we left.

When we walked in everyone was here. All of my friends, some of Justin's, and our mutual friend. Everyone turned there attention to me when they saw me walk in. And from that point I laughed, talked and just had fun. I really appreciated Mr. P ( what I called Justin's dad) for throwing this party. Now everyone was just enjoying themselves and someone walked in. It was the girl that was on Justin's phone. She walked over to where Justin was with his friends. I wasn't to far from him so I could! basically hear what they were saying.

"Hey baby". Oh hell no. did this hoe just call him baby.

"Why are you here. I told you to leave me alone. I'm married".

"You didn't say that at the club". She got on his lap and kissed him. And I don't know if it was the angle that I was sitting at or what, but I could have sworn he was kissing back. Even though it was my party, I stormed out the house. We drove here in my car so I got in the car and went home. The babysitter was still here so I told her she can go home. I went in Jasy's room and she was asleep. I took off my clothes and put on some sweats, a long sleeve white t-shirt, I put on my Nike slides and went to the closet. I pulled out all of his stuff and went downstairs and threw it outside. I repeated this until all his shit was out the door. I went back upstairs and laid in my bed about to go to sleep but then I heard the front door open. I walked out the room and into the hallway to the railing so that I saw Justin downstairs.

"What the fuck Autumn?!!"

"Justin get the fuck out and don't come back"

"I swear I don't know that girl".

"Oh yea?!!! Than why was that the same girl that was on your damn phone".

"Oh"

"Justin....tell me the truth, now". He sighed and looked at me.

"Ok......the day we got in the fight about the season being over, I went to the club. It was this stripper named Tay. She kept on coming on to me and I'll admit that I was a bit drunk. We didn't sleep together but we did kiss.....a lot. And she gave me......head, but I didn't sleep with her". I really can't believe this. So he lied about being where he was. And he basically cheated on me. I'm so done. So I just went into the room and locked the door so he couldn't come in. I just went to sleep because I really didn't want to see him right now.