Chapter 27

Justin P.O.V

I can't believe she did that shit man, We just had our two sons and then she wants to go and cheat, that's fucked up. I just still cant believe she would do this. She says she isn't the cheating type but yet she goes and does exactly that.

Right now I was just driving around, I needed to think. I drove to this park my mom use to take me too when I was a kid. I turned the engine off on the car and got out. I walked to the swing set and sat down on it. I swung a little, about the same pace as the wind that was blowing in my face. I hung my head down low. What if me and Autumn just weren't meant to be together. It just seems as though all this drama happens and we end up getting affected by it, each and every time. What if faith just doesn't want us to be together. I hated to think that way but I just couldn't help it. Trust me, I love Autumn with all my heart, but theirs only so much shit that one person can take. I looked down at my wedding band on my finger, this ring has went through so much. It symbols faith, trust, honesty and integrity, but most importantly love. And I would hate to have to take it off.

I got in my car and drove home, I unlocked the front door and then locked it back as soon as I got inside. I walked up the stairs into the room that me and Autumn shared, she was sitting up against the bed frame, with a cover wrapped around her, and she was crying. I just simply took off my shoes and sat on the opposite side of the bed, with my back to her.

"I thought you weren't coming back" She said honestly.

"I thought I wasn't either"

"I'm really sorry Justin, please...just don't leave me"

"Whatever Autumn" She sucked up some of her tears.

"Wait, don't treat me like the criminal, your not so innocent yourself" I turned to her with a frustrated face.

"You are the fucking criminal, that was how long ago, we already got passed that, so don't flip the switch now"

"I know" she started to cry even more, I honestly didn't know what to do, I was probably just as mad as she was when I cheated, so I have to have sympathy. But we have since then got over that, and moved on. After we made up, I made a promise, and that promise was too never break her heart the way I did. And I kept up with my promise, I haven't even looked at any other girl except for Autumn, I didn't even have any friends that were girls. I did all this for our marriage's sake. And I thought me and Autumn were happy, I guess not though.

I eventually gave in went to her side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Please don't cry" I said to her in a hush tone.

"Justin, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking"

"I'm not even going to say its ok, because its not"

"I know" She said, and then it went into an awkward silence until she spoke again.

"Justin, I have to tell you something else". Nothing she would tell me could as been as bad as her cheating.

"Ok, what is it"

"When me and Chris had sex, we didn't use a condom" Wait, was I comprehending what she just said to me. First she was dumb enough to cheat and then had the nerve to not use a condom. I don't think I can handle everyday coming home from practice and seeing her hold another man's baby.

"So are you saying...."

"Yea, I could possibly be pregnant"

"Damn...Autumn you really fucked up, how could you do this"

"I'm so sorry Justin, please just don't leave". I stayed silent. How could she be so stupid.

"I can't handle this right now Autumn"

"I know I'm sorry, words cant even describe how sorry I am"

---------------------------------------

Chapter was short on purpose

NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST CHAPTER!!!!!! I REPEAT NEXT CHAPPIE IS LAST ONE.

So them comments and votes better be racking up, if you want to know what happens. I WILL NOT do the chapter unless I get those comments and votes