Chapter 9

Autumn P.O.V

"Jasy look, there are the lions" I pointed to the lions section while still holding Jasymine's hand. Justin, Danielle, and Blake decided it would be best if we all stuck together, instead of split up.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom". I gave Jasy to Justin and then walked to the bathroom.

When I was done I walked out of the stall and washed my hands, dried them and then did a hair check. When I was walking back to where everyone else I saw someone I didn't want to. I ran up to Justin because I was scared out of my mind.

"Baby, what's wrong" Justin said giving Jasymine to Blake and taking my hand and walking over to the bench so that we could talk alone.

"I just saw Brandon". I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Where did you see him"

"He was over there". I pointed to where I saw him but he was gone.

"Maybe we should go, I don't think its safe to be here". Justin said. Just then someone approached us. Oh shit.

"Hey Autumn, remember me. I took you in when Justin cheated on you. I even cared for that little crying brat. But what did you do. you rejected me. After all I did for you. Well if I can't have you, no one can". Then I heard a gunshot. I felt a horrible pain in head. And then my eyes began to slowly close....lower.....and lower....then I saw darkness.

Justin P.O.V

2 months later

I got up and got Jasymine dressed. She put on some black leggings a long purple sweater with her purple uggs. I then got dressed and put on my white long sleeve white shirt and some Khaki cargo pants I put on my black Crème De La Crème hoodie and then my fighter jet foamposites. I then attempted to do Jasy's hair. Yeah, things have been really hard here without Autumn.

After about 15 minutes we were here. I signed in and went to floor 7 room 715. When I walked in, there was someone already there.

"Hey.....are you......."

"Her mother? yes". I had never really physically met Autumn's mom but I've seen pictures and she talked a lot about her. Her mom knows that were married and have Jasymine. But she never got to really spend anytime with her. Her mom was really cool even though she is about 48. She's really nice.

"How is she".  I said sitting Jasy down in the seat.

"The doctor said that if she still in the coma in 8 months.....she'll be pronounced.....dead". I know I'm a man and I'm suppose to be strong but I swear I was about to bust out crying right there. Autumn was my whole life. What am I suppose to do if I loose her.

"Oh" was all I could really say. Autumn has been in a coma ever since Brandon shot her. But he was put in jail. After he shot her he just stared at her and cried as if he was scared of what he did or he didn't mean to do it. I just really hope she wakes up. Everyone takes a shift. We want to be there when....or if she wakes up.

"Ms. Young, I think I you should get home, you've been here all night, you look tired"

"Ok, and thank you, for caring for my daughter so much". She gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek and then hugged Jasymine and left. I pulled my chair closer to Autumn's  hospital bed.

"Hey babe, me and Jasymine really miss you. If you just wake up you can come home. I love you so much and I just want you to wake up. I know we fuss and argue sometimes but I will never ever leave you. I will always be by your side". I kissed her on your forehead and then left. I went home and went to put Jasy to sleep and then I went to sleep, even though it was just 12pm.

When I woke up from my nap it was only 3pm so I decided I would go to Danielle's and Blake's. They bought a house up here just so they could have somewhere to stay when they come down. But since the whole incident They have been staying there. They said they were going to go back to Cali when everything goes back to normal. Blake's season isn't over but his coach completely understood what was going on so he was able to come up here with Danielle. My season hadn't start quite yet.

I got Jasy up and put her in the car and then we were on the way to Danielle's house. I knocked on the door and they opened it as soon as they opened it Jasy ran up into Dylan's room. I sat on the couch with Blake and Danielle.

"So how is she". Danielle said

"The same".

"She'll wake up soon, Autumn is a fighter she'll get through this" Blake said rubbing Danielle's back

"I hope your right". And I really did